Amazon UK Delivery Reviews

Amazon UK have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.03%
Industry Average
" My order was Whisky: The Definitive World Guide to Scotch, Bourbon and Whiskey, delivery was just on time. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mladen Tosic
" Good customer service, quick delivery, Prime Video, what's not to like "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ben
" good delivery - and return process - when goods are damaged or wrong. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Thomas Hansen
" Excellent delivery service and top quality product "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kyle Wakeman-Brotherhood
" I ordered gifts for my daughter from South Africa to be delivered in the UK and delivery was prompt and quick and sufficient. All products seemed to be in a good condition to the eye. Have not used them though because birthday is only in 2 days and then only can she open her gift and use it. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Antoinette de la Rouviere
" Fantastic delivery was on time "
posted 1 month ago - Simon Saka
" Wasn’t happy with Pitney bowes prices on a genuine ink cartridge for works franking machine, tried amazon and found one identical new and genuine at a fraction of the cost, free, quick delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Gillian Macgillivray
" Found the best price for my Vans Hi-tops on Amazon. Very quick response and delivery. :) "
posted 1 month ago - Gino Zammito
" Love Amazon prime. Delivery time excellent I can order and receive days before I can nip into the town centre to buy. Quality is assured and prices competitive. Amazon UK always my first place to look for myself and family/friends. Thank you Amazon UK. "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Tracy Pickles