Amazon UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Amazon UK
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

How would you rate Amazon UK ?

(optional)

"I bored lot of stuff very happy"
Mr Boguslaw Kostka
"This huge shop is just amazing and I never had any problems with them. When I had problem they sorted it out very quickly and as apologies they gave me a bonus and extended my prime account for two months. It's a pleasure to cooperate with them."
"Purchased the ittiot video doorbell after my old wired doorbell died. What a good product at an attractive price. Shipping was fast. Installation and set up went smoothly. Not being a smartphone geek, I needed a little help from support, which was answered quickly and accurately."
Michael Morris
"they were excellent with price and shipping. always happy with them. Amazon is my go to!"
ARISTEIDIS TRIANTAFYLLIDIS
"all good thanks"
Amy Longden
"I love this service. It's extremely convenient and they always get my package(s) to me ASAP."
"I've never had problem ordering from Amazon. Only one company is the worst. I bought the FOB key for Toyota Prius, it failed to work after 90 days warranty. Not enough time."
Norman Cunningham
"I think I have already covered this in my first statement."
Mr James
"I'v never had a problem with these people over the years, and will continue to do business with them."
Caroline Byrne
"The speed of the delivery service, the range of products and how easy the site is to use is why I believe that they provide the best service for their customers. I also rang the customer services number recently and the person on the other end of the phone was able to assist me and solve my issue immediately. I have managed to order birthday presents for my 8 year old goddaughter and for my 6 year old nephew without having to trawl through kid’s toy shops on my lunch break. Happy customer!"
Maureen Reilly
"I love"
Maureen Reilly
"I love"
Jacqueline Kirwan
"Outstanding quality products.Outstanding service!Great for all my family’s everyday needs.Fantastastic! Cannot live without this amazing website!"
Stetve
"Never had a problem with anything I have ordered from Amazon first class delivery over time keep up the good work"
Liam
"easy to search for items, detailed listing on most items I have looked for and quick delivery"
Elizabeth Sheridan
"I ordered goods, they didn't perform correctly. enquired about returns - no problem - returned and refund sorted at once."
David Allison
Unverified Reviewer
"I have bought from Amazon on many occasions and I am very happy with the results in each transaction. The only comment is postage is sometimes high."
Jason Brampton
"Excellent delivery service good price easy to use many thanks excellent service"
Rehmat
"Delivers on time, keep you updated with the order details, reply to you and help you fast if there’s a problem with the order. Very happy"
Arlee Perez
"Love to shop at amazon. I am an avid user for anything and everything except food. Especially household items. Great prices and customer service. Recommend the experience if you are on the fence."
Amazon UK is rated 4.79 based on 11,002 reviews