Amazon UK Reviews

Amazon UK have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

97% of reviewers recommend Amazon UK
07AM
7AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Low
Online Presence
High
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Amazon UK ?

"I'm a bit disappointed that they've stopped doing pre-order bonuses on computer games with Prime but it's still the best delivery service going and everything always arrives on time."
"I am sharing a letter that I wrote to so-called head office (fat lot of good that will do I’m sure). This letter will give you an idea of their service. 204-2264959-1511518 - WEN Power Bank Small Light 2500 in Pocket Portable Charger 204-6758384-2216310 - DR.ÖTEK Easy to Operate Pinpoint Metal Detector I am writing concerning the service that I have received from Amazon Logistics which as a rule is abysmal and in respect of the above two orders, is diabolical. Let me first start off by saying that I am a prime customer and am paying £79 a year for the pleasure. The delivery service that I have received as a prime member is nothing short of atrocious. Quite frankly there simply are not enough words to describe exactly how atrocious. I will start off with the above two orders to give you an example. Beginning with order 204-2264959-1511518 the WEN Power Bank Small Light 2500 in Pocket Portable Charger, delivered 26th August. My delivery instructions both on the address label and on my Amazon account read as follows: A Rowe 1000 freedom Rd DO NOT LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOURS!!!!!!!!!! DO LEAVE IN SECURE RED PARCEL BOX BEHIND SIDE GATE London NW 3 Instead of leaving the parcel IN the parcel box as instructed (and as any normal person with one working brain cell would do), this bright spark of a courier driver not only left the parcel on the ground OUTSIDE the parcel box but did so in the pouring rain! So when I got home and saw my parcel on the ground soaked through, I was not surprised to see that the power bank was also soaked through and obviously ruined. It takes a special kind of moron to leave a parcel OUTSIDE a parcel box in the pouring rain, truly I think they deserve a prize for idiot of the year. I rang and spoke with Amazon and was told as I have been on umpteen previous occasions that a complaint would be filed with the logistics team and this would not happen again. Yeah right. If I had an ice cream for every time I was told this, I could open up my own ice cream parlour. The number of times that a complaint has been made (in respect of my orders) to Amazon Logistics would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic. If Amazon keeps a record of such things, you can check so for yourself and see. I said as much to the agent who not only promised that I would receive an email response from the logistics team but that they themselves would call within three days time to ensure that I had. Not surprisingly neither of these have happened. And Amazon only continues to surpass itself. And now we go on to the second disaster, order 204-6758384-2216310, the DR.ÖTEK Easy to Operate Pinpoint Metal Detector. As I mentioned above, on both my address label and Amazon delivery instructions, it clearly states that parcels are NOT to be left with a neighbour. And yet when the metal detector was delivered, where was it left? With a neighbour! Clearly the driver either cannot read or does not know how to follow instructions. Where does Amazon Logistics find these people????! Not only did they ignore what was written on the address label but also what was clearly stated in my delivery instructions. Tell me, what is the point of having delivery instructions if they’re not going to be followed? I can’t help but wonder when Amazon Logistics recruits drivers do they place adverts looking for world-class idiots? Do they even check to see if the drivers can actually read? Or if they know how to follow instructions? In my line of work, I charge out £120 an hour for my services as a business advisor. Now when you consider that over the past year, I must have spent at least 50 hours on the phone to Amazon with regard to problems I’ve had with orders, we’re looking at £6000 in chargeable time that I have spent on the phone dealing with problems related in one way or another to my Amazon orders. And yet not only am I not compensated for my troubles and time but I’m actually PAYING for this abysmal service! I would like one person, just one person at Amazon to take ownership for these problems and the service that I receive (or don’t as the case may be). I have tried to escalate these events to management level however all I get is the same old blurb, “we will make a report to Amazon Logistics and it won’t happen again, blah blah blah”. I am going to copy this email to Jeff Bezos and ask that he himself read what is going on in his company because this is a disgrace. A Rowe"
"I printed off the details and the printed information shows the correct card that I used. When I looked at my bank statement it showed that Amazon had taken the amount out of a different account, my Debit Account. The Gift Master Card was by then out of date, I could not check if they had also taken the money out of there too. So I had lost the money from the Gift Master Card as by the time the goods had come and I had checked my statement, it was out of date and could not be used. I have run customer service many times since this happened and I am always told someone will come back to me within 24 hours and no one ever has. 10 months later I am still without the money!"
"I ordered goods last October and used my Gift Master Card, that was valid for 4 weeks. I printed off the details and the printed information shows the correct card that I used. When I looked at my bank statement it showed that Amazon had taken the amount out of a different account, my Debit Account. The Gift Master Card was by then out of date, I could not check if they had also taken the money out of there too. So I had lost the money from the Gift Master Card as by the time the goods had come and I had checked my statement, it was out of date and could not be used. I have run customer service many times since this happened and I am always told someone will come back to me within 24 hours and no one ever has. 10 months later I am still without the money!"
"Great range of products and fabulous service"
"Perfect app for watching and download and shopping same time"
"Great service."
"Prime delivery has gotten quite bad in the last couple of months. Other than issues with delivery up to 9.30pm when getting items sent to a business address- utterly ridiculous! And deliveries now being sent partly with other couriers and Royal Mail... I live in London surely there is enough demand. That said, the expected delivery date and the reliability is now sub par. Bring back the old service that I joined for! Big shame"
"Prime delivery has gotten worse in the last couple of months. No way near as good as it used to be in terms of speed and reliability... Big shame!"
"I strongly recommend"
"Way better than ebay. Plus, I use this one because due to work, I travel in many countries so no import taxes, as long as I buy from Amazon.co.uk"
"Prime never arrives on time, always a day late. They blame the manufacturers and that's that. Continue to take you're money for nothing in return. There Prime Video service is day light robbery, anything half decent or fancy watching, you have to pay. They charge you for Series that are currently free on TV. I do not rate this company 1 bit. Ebay offer just as good stuff, cheaper & normally turns up next day with free del. Amazon just another money grabbing company & I hope others see it for it is. I have been a member with Amazon for over 2yrs or so, only a member for Grand Tour & I bet you season 3 will be chargeable."
"Super produkt"
"i ordered some earphones and it was exactly how they said it was.I had it for 1 and a half years then it broke, but thats along time. I would buy from here again."
"came when they said just what I wanted looks great"
"great service, easy communication"
"Toujours au top"
"I recently purchased the new Amazon Eco Alexa. What an investment, simple system instant music on command and answers to most questions amazing fun companionship i never thought i would join the techno age lol. You must get one great fun."
"Very happy"
"Easy to go through"
Amazon UK is rated 4.79 based on 11,095 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!