Amazon UK Refund Reviews

Amazon UK have a Refund Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Refund - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" I live on Amazon. They sell everything you could possibly want. They even sell meat!. I buy two or three items a week from them and the goods arrive promptly. They deal with disputes without fuss or bother. I’ve had refunds in my bank in no time at all. I love that site. "
posted 3 months ago - Joanie
" I ordered goods, they didn't perform correctly. enquired about returns - no problem - returned and refund sorted at once. "
posted 3 months ago - Elizabeth Sheridan
" I received a product that had been smashed, maybe in the mail I am not sure. I called customer service and they very quickly righted the situation, and sent me a refund "
posted 3 months ago - Rebekah Neff
" Good service and fast complete refund if not satisfied. "
posted 3 months ago - Karagöz
" i purchased a doggee phone tjat never arrived but they refunded the cost promply "
posted 3 months ago - zania Mitchell
" They told me that the item ordered had reduced in price since I ordered it, and refunded the difference. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered 2 items only one was delivered, contacted amazon and refund for missing items was issued to my account and available to me with in 2hours of contacting Amazon. Very impressed with haste and professionalism of response from Amazon Customer Service Team "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Never had a problem with them, refunds are quick, returns are easy, customer service top notch Highly recommend "
posted 4 months ago - Daniel Cossans
" Spoke to some one straight away and refunded my p&p fees there and then . Tried getting hold of Dpd and they couldn't ... At least they tried! "
posted 4 months ago - Philip
" Had a problem with an order to which they picked the item up next working day and refunded my money back to me. "
posted 4 months ago - Frances M.
Amazon UK