Amazon UK Refund Reviews

Amazon UK have a Refund Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Refund - Average

53.01%
Industry Average
" So finally got them to agree a refund (£600+) . "
posted 2 weeks ago - John McConnell
" Never received multiple parcels customer service didn't help apart from eventually refunding me, I was a prime member for 6 months and was not happy with any service or product provided to me "
posted 3 weeks ago - Nick Jones
" being told we had to organise a courier to pick up the mattress and now after we spent much of our UNPAID time to sort this mess Amazon still hasnt refunded us the money we payed for the mattress in AUGUST. "
posted 2 months ago - Sh
" i purchased a doggee phone tjat never arrived but they refunded the cost promply "
posted 5 months ago - zania Mitchell
" In the end they they said would refund me if I provided a crime report, however my report was refused by my local police department due to the item failing to be delivered. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I order I t-shirt for my husband. On site the color was blue. When the t-shirt came was blue with very light strips. Which was ok, I just had to return the order. Al thought I had to pay for the posting. So I order something costs £14.95, I paid £4.5 to sent it back and of course they refund me £14.95. So I paid £4.5 because I order from Amazon. "
posted 6 months ago - SOFIA MESSINI
" I ordered a watch, it was lost on its way to me, the seller doesn't want to refund me or something else. Do not trust him Lately it is a scam And i am not the only one who happened the same thing (It is called "ukamazing" and it is selling on eBay) "
posted 7 months ago - Claudiu
" Two pairs of garden gloves were bought on 9 November. The pair from Amazon came straight away, the ones from Kaladia UK ( on Amazon website) have still not arrived and no refund is possible as I bought them on a combined order! Apparently Amazon has warehouses overseas but as Kaladia UK is a UK business this should not be an excuse! "
posted 7 months ago - Peter Anderson
" Recently purchased around £1000 worth of BABY products and I believe that I am not a valued customer of Amazon. They no longer ensure parcels arrive safely and on time. A lot of things are late. Some orders have even went missing. I have been given a refund for that product bit when speaking to customer service representatives they are reluctant to offer more than £5 compensation. I have had ALOT of problems and I am an unhappy customer. "
posted 8 months ago - Corinne Watters
" Great shopping site albeit more expensive than ebay. And worst ever scam - Amazon prime. |Cancelled after 1 week and didn't even get a partial refund, Also they were late on delivering 2 out or 2 parcels. one took as #long as 3 days. Piss takers. Take your 7.99 for jack shit. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous