Amazon UK Refund Reviews

Amazon UK have a Refund Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Refund - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" Costumer service was very helpful with my returned item and refund "
posted 1 month ago - ILONA VYSLOUZILOVA
" They thought the item was lost, full refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Robert Pirrie
" HAD TO RETURN A FAULTY WATCH WINDER. CUSTOMER SERVICES WERE VERY HELPFULL IN GUIDING ME THROUGH THE PROCESS. THEY TEXTED ME A QR CODE TO SHOW AT POST OFFICE. THEY THEN REFUNDED THE ENTIRE COST OF WATCH WINDER BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. A FEW DAYS LATER ANOTHER TEXT TOLD ME THEY HAD RECEIVED IT. "
posted 1 month ago - WILLIAM LEWINS
" I had to take over with a dispute with my daughters boyfriend as he was getting nowhere with his item problem, within 5 mins and pointing out there legal responsibility he was refunded and had an apology "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Had an issue with a disfunctional item recently and amazon refunded the money to resolve as it was a third party seller. They did this within 6 hrs of me sending the email. On the rare occasions I have had problems with things purchased via amazon (I've used it a lot for over ten years) they are always resolved as promptly and as satisfactorily as the above situation!! Amazing customer service "
posted 2 months ago - dj bennett
" Have nothing but high praise for Amazon. Fast delivery on products. Great customer service whenever I've used it. Money refunded without problems. Even problems with Kindle have been rectified quickly(usually a new device sent out). My go to company for EVERYTHING "
posted 2 months ago - Joyce
" I am usually a fan of Amazon but recently ordered an oxygenator for my garden pond and it came with Continental plug. They cannot exchange it for UK plug and I now have all the hassle of having to return it and waiting for my refund and having to search for a UK supplier. Not a happy lady! "
posted 2 months ago - Anna
" Excellent service brilliant if you want to return no quibble refunds :-) "
posted 2 months ago - Susan Hill
" had been used amazon for more than a decade, only got one time 'goods damaged' and requested for refund, fast responded but only if follow online instructions, never spoke to a 'live' person,,,...can get most items, economic in prime amazon, with reviews of items can get more informations of the product before purchase. fast delivery and quick correspondent from amazon (even on refund etc) "
posted 2 months ago - Eiswan Tan
" The returns and refund process was so painless I will always come back to amazon with confidence. "
posted 3 months ago - Thomas