Amazon UK Returns Reviews

Amazon UK have a Returns Grade of C-.

C-

58.82%
Industry Average
" Great returns policy "
posted 8 months ago - Callum
" However, I called Amazon as soon as the product arrived, I was instructed that they would email me a returns label to take the return item to any local post office and that a replcement had been ordered by express delivery to arrive next day. "
posted 1 year ago - Ivan
" Late deliveries no returns invoices or supplier information have ended up keeping goods I could not return "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Inside the box was a "returns packing receipt". "
posted 1 year ago - Mr Peter Johnson
" Information on Returns Diabolical "
posted 1 year ago - Brenda Walker
" Some of the prices are very competetive. Very good returns service. I do not use Amazon as much as eBay as PayPal is a far better payment method regarding refunds. Once a few months have gone by it is impossible to get a refund from Amazon. PayPal refunds are compliant with UK/EU law regarding time limits. Amazon ignores UK/Eu law. "
posted 1 year ago -
" i was a victim of a hack, an item was order under my account in which i thankfully managed to intercept and collect the item! Amazon where not interested in helping, at no point did they help or assist and the only response i got was 'its your problem not ours'. once the item had been returned they refused to accept the returns and kept lying to me stating they never received the item yet i can see on the tracking that they have. "
posted 1 year ago - AJCLYTU