Amazon UK Customer Service Reviews

Amazon UK have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

93.30%
Industry Average
" Easy to find the products i am looking for, with many comparisons, and a quick and informative delivery service! "
posted 1 week ago - Danielle McLoughlin
" The delivery service is excellent and orders often being delivered early. "
posted 1 week ago - Jackie Price
" Amazon stock a huge range of goods at competitive prices. The customer service is excellent on the rare occasions that there are problems. We are Amazon Prime customers, which means that delivery is included, as are the Amazon TV programmes. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anne Vernon
" Always a great and fast service! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Zhivko Stanchev
" Have been using amazon from many years and have been happy with the different services Amazon provide. Amazon provides a huge platform for buying and selling goods. Amazon Prime is very helpful for next and even same day deliveries. I have also tried the Amazon flex parcel delivery service which is great for delivering parcels in case you want to earn little extra for part time or in your free time. Bless you all :) "
posted 3 weeks ago - Muhammad Bilal Akbar
" Received all my orders on time. Happy with the products and service "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mayvon Fernandes
" great service on prime everything i wanted was in. touch wood never had a problem. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Antony Barton
" Product as described. Delivered when they said it would be. Tracking facility. Email updates on delivery date/time. Confirmation of delivery email. First class service. "
posted 1 month ago - Hugh Morgan
" Great prices and plenty of things can be brought here customer services are also very helpful. "
posted 1 month ago - david houghton
" I spoke to someone from customer service today, unfortunately I didn’t get her name but she what a lovely person. She was polite, kind and helpful. I wish I had taken her name as I would like her to know how much I appreciate her help. "
posted 1 month ago - Tracy moore