Amazon Delivery Reviews

Amazon have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

90.86%
Industry Average
" Always fast delivery, very few returns. Prime member is well worth it. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Fast delivery and great prices. "
posted 1 month ago - gail hebard
" I have been a Prime Customer of Amazon for years. I love Amazon ease of website use, delivery and purchasing options. "
posted 1 month ago - Judy
" Amazon is the one professional customer service on delivery and demand on time "
posted 1 month ago - TONY SLATON
" fast delivery and service with a click "
posted 1 month ago - richard mcdougall
" Amazon has made my shopping experience easier for me and my family. Due to my disability it has become difficult for me to go out, shop around and carry what I purchase. Amazon has come to my rescue by carrying many of the large variety and prices I have come to afford and I appreciate the most is the delivery to my front door. Thank you Amazon! "
posted 1 month ago - Rosita De La Rosa
" Love,love,love! Always quick delivery and can always find what I'm looking for. "
posted 1 month ago - Lisa Wooters
" I like ordering from Amazon but your guard has to always be up, causing you to always do your homework on prices, also had cases where products were not as described or pictured. I also have a real problem with delivery: tracking info will state "handed off directly" or "Placed in Secure Location" when actually items were left on porch. the Plus' are you can find deals super easy ordering. "
posted 1 month ago - Terry
" Any time l have used Amazon, they have been brilliant, and fast efficient delivery service "
posted 1 month ago - Camilla Hassett
" Very good service. Keep you posted on delivery "
posted 1 month ago - Susan Addis