Amazon Delivery Reviews

Amazon have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.29%
Industry Average
" I ordered my book and received it 2 days before the delivery date advised so very pleased with that. Also the book was in excellent condition and i can't wait to read it. "
posted 3 months ago - Roger Yates
" They've always got the spares you want in stock, delivery is fast, give a good service & very helpful on the phone. I've only given 4 & not 5 star because they're a little pricey. Sorry M & P but you cant have everything. "
posted 3 months ago - peter smith
" I rate and recommend Amazon shopping as a excellent app to download as they seem to deal in everything and they always seem to have what you want in stock also, Even the standard or free delivery is very good as it's always sooner and never later than from the days and dates that they originally give to you after you have ordered your items... "
posted 3 months ago - Paul Gerrard
" Plenty of choice but also recommended selections. Instant delivery. (Almost too much choice but caters for a broad spectrum of tastes) "
posted 3 months ago - Kitty Sandoff
" variety, prices and free delivery "
posted 3 months ago - anonymous
" Not just the free next day delivery but also the terrific free movies and music. "
posted 3 months ago - Alan B
" Delivery! Always on time however small the purchase. "
posted 3 months ago - anonymous
" Never been let down with an order or delivery "
posted 3 months ago - Philip James
" Nice product, fast delivery "
posted 7 months ago - Elmer R. Garcia
" Ordered a doll for my daughter during the festival period, delivery from America to the myself was under a week. Fantastic price, delivery & customer service equal a happy little girl "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous