Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
Easy and quick delivery
yes very good
Great service, can buy everything that I need and what I don't need too jajaja, deliver on time most of the time.
Love Amazon, love to find everything I need, with prime everything, flows better.
smile and warehouse specials are good.
positively the worst search experience available in online shopping ever.
Bitter experience. Hard to digest. No staff cares for refund of money to customer account. Simply they provide reference number and inform us to contact Bank Branch. Whereas Bank says it will credit the amount of they receive from the sender. How long one should wait to get their money back is God only knows. Since 20 days I'm following it up with Amazon and it's of no use. Oh God please help me in getting back my money. Hope, Amazon Chief will help me in getting back my refund amount early.
I returned an item back to Amazon as important parts were missing.
Even after 20 days, I have not received refund. They are giving silly reason saying that, their responsibility is over by providing reference number and to contact the Bank. Bank says they are yet recieve the money. Imagine the fate of customer for dealing with Amazon Company. Worst service and they are least worried to ensure credit of refund amount to Bank. How long we have to suffer and who will help us. Request citizens to be careful before dealing with Amazon and for thier silly response. Totally worst experience with Amazon Company
Always on time, can return errors, charge realistic shipping fees.
I can't access my account for the third day. During this time Amzon sends the same otp codes that the system does not accept. This is real bulling. My facebook posts were wiped by Amazon, the managers who wrote to me did not help in anyway, they offered me to call a phone number that was not specified. Terrible customer support.
I can't access my account for the third day. During this time, Amazon sends the same OTP codes that the system does not accept. This is real bullying. My Facebook posts were wiped by Amazon, the managers who wrote to me did not help in any way, they offered me to call a phone number that was not specified. Terrible customer support.
They’re the best, very reliable and always on time!!
amazing this site
This company is fantastic and is teaching the others how to run a business properly.
They handle package deliveries well. I always get my orders within a few days with no worries about damage.
The Delivery service is very slow
The sale Amazon prime to do a faster service but they are no doing the service that offer
Amazon has a great idea and a varied market
But my first experience was very bad

Upon request for the first time, my visa was rejected

I tried to order again and the request was accepted

But I was surprised one day after accepting my first application, which was initially rejected and the amount deducted from my visa

I suffered a great loss
And I have duplicate requests
Finally, the shipment was prevented from entering my country because it is considered commercial quantities

I don’t know why Amazon, like Ebay, doesn’t become easy to receive orders and design their site
Amazon has a great idea and a varied market
But my first experience was very bad

Upon request for the first time, my visa was rejected

I tried to order again and the request was accepted

I suffered a great loss
And I have duplicate requests

Use amazon all the time it’s brilliant fast delivery and quality products and when ever I have a problem the seller or amazon sort it ASAP.
Amazon feel good
Bought so many things like 30 things they came in 1 day prime shipping very cheap and very high quality
Amazon is rated 4.70 based on 1,300 reviews