Amazon Reviews

10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Amazon deliver?

How can I contact Amazon?
Click Here

Tell us how Amazon made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"MY COMPLAINT IS THE SAME AS WITH MOST COMPANIES, WHEN THEY SEND A RECEIPT WITH A ORDER NUMBER I WOULD LIKE A SMALL PICTURE OF THE PRODUCT THAT I PURCHASED , THAT MAKES IT EASIER TO FIND THE RECEIPT AT A LATER DATE."
Are you Amazon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They are awesome"
"I like buying stuff on amazon from the comfort of my home. It is very easy to use and intuitive."
"Love to buy Product from Amazon"
"Always great customer service, if needed. Great items, buying is so easy."
"Prix, qualité, temp expédition"
"I love Amazon. It is easy to use, its very helpful for working moms. I get most of my shopping for clothes and toys done on Amazon. If you have to find something unusual you can find it on Amazon."
"I order from Amazon just about 3-4 times a week. I have Amazon Prime and love this company. They send products that I order quickly and arrive usually in 3 days."
"brilliant service every time"
"lots of products competively priced"
"Nice place to shop"
"I bought a house and without my amazon account, it would have been much more difficult to fix and repair. There were so many small and large items I needed. Amazon delivered right to the door quickly. Just great."
"This will be the second l wrote this review because imagine that... it didn't appear and I'm sure Amazon had something to do with it. Here's the deal. I changed my last name, email address and phone number. All l am trying to do is get CBS all access, but it is through Amazon unfortunately. I have tried to change my password on and off the phone with them which is worthless because You can't understand a word they say on the phone. When l try to change my password of course it didnt work because they say l already have an account with my new email. THEN WHY DOESN'T IT WORK???? Then after you try a few times they block you out. Well l guess Amazon lost a very good customer because they are full of it."
"I can't believe the hassle l am dealing with when it comes to amazon.com. 1st they tell me I need to add my new email address and name to be able to change my password well, I tried to do that and of course it said l already have an account with my new email address, but on the phone they said l didnt. Then, after you try a few times, they block you from trying. The people on the phone don't know what they are talking about. Actually none of what l have tried just to get CBS all access has worked so l guess my business will go elsewhere. Get your act together Amazon, Because you just lost a good customer."
"Do NOT Buy Living Plants or Perishable Items From Amazon or Its Sellers Amazon policy is that it is OK for a Seller to lie about the delivery window for a living plant or perishable item. It is OK if it sits on your doorstep for SEVERAL DAYS outside the delivery window and rots or dies--as long as the delivery was "early". Amazon is far more careful about delivery dates for books, DVDs, furniture and other nonperishable items when it doesn't matter than about a plant that could die or a food that could spoil & make you seriously ill. After having bought a supermarket chain (Whole Foods) last year, you would think they would know better. They should either stick to durable goods or be more careful."
"Amazon gets 1 star from me, because I would like for them to stop treating employees like dirt. If someone dies in an effort to meet your companies standards, and the living employees are expected to work around the corpse, maybe the company deserves a one star rating. Not because of poor service, but because of unnecessarily good service at the expense of hard-working employees’ well-being. I can live without my husband’s Subtle Butts for an extra few days, if it means Amazon employees get to go to the bathroom when they need to, don’t have to walk more than an Amish person does in a day over the course of a shift, can expect not to die, and can expect to not have to work around a corpse."
"Good company"
"So easy to find various choices and see detailed options. Then easy to order and it is there at your door ;)"
"Yehdndndbsb shshejbssbsbbsbd ddsb"
"I order many different items from Amazon. They have excellent products and customer Service. I would recommend Amazon to everyone. Online Amazon prompts are so easy to understand and follow. Purchasing from all the different stores under Amazon's Umbrella is a dream come true. I've purchased some one of a kind items from very unique stores I am very Pleased with. Amazon is a great company.....Htp"
Amazon is rated 4.73 based on 1,238 reviews