Amazon Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Amazon

How would you rate Amazon ?

Jennifer Spencer
Verified Reviewer
"Cheap deals awesome rewards"
"After a day the products started to tear up and did not come on the day so following the order was a waste of time but other orders were okay"
Aaron Di Fante
Verified Reviewer
"Outside of the US? Do not rely on Amazon(.com) to support your transaction all the way through to delivery! This 1 star doesn't represent the item in any way, because I didn't receive it! After receiving the delivery slip through the door by Yodel (of all people) stating it had been left in a safe place, but failed to specify where, I went through a two week back and forth with Amazon about where my item was. They couldn't (or wouldn't) provide the details of the delivery or be bothered to investigate Yodel properly to find out where my parcel had gone. In the end they they said would refund me if I provided a crime report, however my report was refused by my local police department due to the item failing to be delivered. My country's laws state that as the item wasn't received it cannot be classed as potentially stolen therefore no crime occurred. But Amazon seems to think they're above such laws and had the audacity to blame me for the failure of delivery, churning the same old statement about their terms and conditions to me over and over again that once an item has been "delivered" it becomes my responsibility. I'm pretty sure the onus is on them to actually use a half decent and competent courier service when handling such expensive goods. First and last item I will attempt to purchase with Amazon.com as a UK buyer, and pretty sure I'll avoid buying such high value items with Amazon in general in future. F**K YOU, Amazon."
Roger Yates
"I ordered my book and received it 2 days before the delivery date advised so very pleased with that. Also the book was in excellent condition and i can't wait to read it."
Peter Smith
"They've always got the spares you want in stock, delivery is fast, give a good service & very helpful on the phone. I've only given 4 & not 5 star because they're a little pricey. Sorry M & P but you cant have everything."
Byron Durrant
"I use Amazon a lot I did not Get a a very important parsal I contacted customer services Thay got the parsal to me the Next morning and was so helpful Excellent Sevice"
Ed Mackrill
"I ordered new trainers. I decided they were too small and returned them. The process was so simple: print off a return label and drop them off at a local shop. Unlike many other companies they credited the refund promptly - from ordering and paying for the goods to the refund being credited to my account took only four days. Remarkable efficiency: no wonder many businesses struggle to compete!"
Mrs Rae
"Our alsation /ridge back has spondylitis & bad hips which means back leg's scuffs his paws he's 13 bright as a button, without his boots he couldn't go out with his golden retreiour bro vets said 3yrs ago he wouldn't make another birthday he's here we're made up xx"
Paul Gerrard
"I rate and recommend Amazon shopping as a excellent app to download as they seem to deal in everything and they always seem to have what you want in stock also, Even the standard or free delivery is very good as it's always sooner and never later than from the days and dates that they originally give to you after you have ordered your items..."
Nellie
"they arrrived on time."
Kitty Sandoff
"Plenty of choice but also recommended selections. Instant delivery. (Almost too much choice but caters for a broad spectrum of tastes)"
Deborah Brett
"Easy to order, Easy to return. I am a Prime member so that helps a lot."
Darron McCreesh
"Cheap items for sale"
Bajram Haliti
"They are as advertised, good quality and kids love it."
Julie Allan
"Very satisfied with the service"
Jose Fernandez Montes
"Los envíos llegan a su debido tiempo y sin ningún error"
"variety, prices and free delivery"
"Awesome service, came up with some great arrangements with the pictures artwork and mirrors on my walls."
Kate
"it arrived on time"
Christine
"Never have to worry about returning items. On the rare occasions that this has happened refund was very quick. Always good quality."
Amazon is rated 4.69 based on 159 reviews