Amazon Reviews

9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Amazon deliver?

How can I contact Amazon?

Tell us how Amazon made you happy

Live Chat
"Amazingly the best online store! I can buy from kitchen utenzils to my daughter's unicorn outfits that she loves. Strongly recomend!"
Are you Amazon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"super service for prime customers"
"Always on time and my package contents were intact. I would use them again."
"I ordered a collectors edition video game from Amazon and the game arrived mangled in a bubble mailer. I contacted the customer service to let them know about this issue because its a chronic issue with them sending items in bubble mailers only for them to arrive damaged. They said that they will let there shipping department know and that things will change only nothing has ever changed as a result of this and i know this cause I've gone thru this process dozens and dozens of times. They used to be a decent company that i liked now when ever i buy something from them i expect something to go wrong."
"Ordered my drone about 1 .5 month ago paid £128 it was for a f11 it was coming from China I think still has not arrived even now it was ment to be here on 7th hasn't turned up and I can't find any info about it now"
"I'm a Prime member and I'm so impressed with their knack for having "everything!" I love their delivery service and their customer reviews when a customer is deciding whether to purchase an item and reaches out to others who may've purchased the same item for a review. As long as they don't hike the prices up or sell bad quality merch, I'm good!"
"I made the mistake to put money to amazon.com and when I tried to buy something from amazon.co.uk or .de they told me I can only use these money on amazon.com U.S only. You can imagine tax, customs and shipping costs from U.S. to Europe..."
"exploitative practices but good grow your own bonsai kits x"
"amazing wow"
"Thanks a looot"
"Buying things from Amazon is easier, cheaper and the delivery is also very fast."
"tres bon site on trouve de tout"
"AMAZON.COM ( Amazon Uk, De, Fr, Es, It... ) is VERY RELIABLE, with an adequate and customer friendly policy in general."
"The customer service is exceptional. Although, I am not sure there is a phone number to call; there chat service is excellent."
"Always amazing!"
"Amazon always delivers when promised and provides an excellent service"
"Everything it's a very good price and come to my house so faster"
"Excellent service, cheap prices and excellent goods thanks"
"They are always running amazing deals, they have a huge selection of products to choose from. If you want it, Amazon has it."
"They always have what I'm looking for and at a fair price Shipping is fast especially with Prime.I'm happy with everything I get."
Amazon is rated 4.74 based on 1,214 reviews