Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
smile and warehouse specials are good.
positively the worst search experience available in online shopping ever.
Use amazon all the time it’s brilliant fast delivery and quality products and when ever I have a problem the seller or amazon sort it ASAP.
Great offer and well established company with great services
I love amazon always has what I want When I want
Very helpful to know where to find everything ( :
I purchased several Bev Doolittle books, mostly used, and they were exactly as advertised! Thanks Mike Ford
I always get what I buy, it is awesome, the one problem is that Amazon says it will never ask for a social security number, but if you click the ad on Amazon for a 50 dollar gift card, it asks you for your social security number.
Thanks a looot
Generally good customer service, easy returns, good app.
tons of products at almost unbeatable prices.
Amazon is the one professional customer service on delivery and demand on time
Always on top of customer service thank you Amazon.. JM Bama
Order came on time as expected, paint ordered was delivered in a snow storm into my mailbox and 3/4 of the paints froze ....and ruined them making them unusable unfortunately.
Amazon is a great site yo use because there are a variety of things you can get there. They are like a once stop shop. I love shopping on amazon.
They have everything you need and for affordable prices. It delivers on time and offer great deals when signing up as a prime member.
I have had a few issues with items or shipments ( third party mostly) Amazon has always been helpful when I needed them.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT INVENTORY. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, BIT HIGHER PRICE THAN EBAY USUALLY
Website is EASY to navigate on. Prices are so so. I find I can do just as good as on another website and I don't need to pay for top of the line service on there. Goods take time to ship! Shipping is VERY slow in most cases. It can be tough to delete an item once it's on there. Takes some doing. Prices are not rock bottom and often you can do as good on another website. Their Credit card is decent! You can often get interest free stuff over a certain amount of money. I like the way you can look at their books via look book. AWESOME so I know what I'm getting or want/don't want. Overall this is a decent website w/few gliches to deal with. I do try another website before doing my final decision. I only started doing this shortly.
I shop a lot at Amazon and 95% happy with everything I buy. However, I do feel Amazon should state where the item is coming from such as China. You only find out once the order is placed.
always on time delivery