Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
Bitter experience. Hard to digest. No staff cares for refund of money to customer account. Simply they provide reference number and inform us to contact Bank Branch. Whereas Bank says it will credit the amount of they receive from the sender. How long one should wait to get their money back is God only knows. Since 20 days I'm following it up with Amazon and it's of no use. Oh God please help me in getting back my money. Hope, Amazon Chief will help me in getting back my refund amount early.
I returned an item back to Amazon as important parts were missing.
Even after 20 days, I have not received refund. They are giving silly reason saying that, their responsibility is over by providing reference number and to contact the Bank. Bank says they are yet recieve the money. Imagine the fate of customer for dealing with Amazon Company. Worst service and they are least worried to ensure credit of refund amount to Bank. How long we have to suffer and who will help us. Request citizens to be careful before dealing with Amazon and for thier silly response. Totally worst experience with Amazon Company
I can't access my account for the third day. During this time Amzon sends the same otp codes that the system does not accept. This is real bulling. My facebook posts were wiped by Amazon, the managers who wrote to me did not help in anyway, they offered me to call a phone number that was not specified. Terrible customer support.
I can't access my account for the third day. During this time, Amazon sends the same OTP codes that the system does not accept. This is real bullying. My Facebook posts were wiped by Amazon, the managers who wrote to me did not help in any way, they offered me to call a phone number that was not specified. Terrible customer support.
The Delivery service is very slow
The sale Amazon prime to do a faster service but they are no doing the service that offer
Hugely disappointing. We ordered two ovens (at a cost of nearly £2000). Both were damaged, one was unusable. After 16 months of emails back and forth Amazon eventually said it wasn’t their problem - rather the third party seller’s (who refuses to respond). Moral for me at least from this experience is not to order anything from Amazon of any real size/cost -especially where the order is satisfied by a third party seller.
Buying from Amazon is not safe or secure at all. Bought from amazon next day someone in China tried using my credit card details to try to buy stuff. To add further insult to injury never did get the items I ordered!
The retail giant is known for selling apparel, music, media and much more.

I'd like to let everyone know to be cautious of shopping with Amazon.

Mostly, Amazon is a big ordering warehouse, which doesn't train their employees whatsoever... especially regarding questions related to Publishing and Electronics.

Also, beware of the return policies and Pre-Order Price Guarantee. I admit, I have some content regarding physical albums on the site, but my publishing satisfactory levels changed when Amazon decided to pull my videos because it was not generating visitors or sales.

They would not let me re-publish my projects. Amazon prides itself on being an open market, but behind-the-scenes they have strict and somewhat prejudicial standards towards sellers and publishers.

If there were a more open platform for submissions, with better technical support and almost no misinformation... I would definitely choose them doubtlessly asking consumers to do the same.
This will be the second l wrote this review because imagine that... it didn't appear and I'm sure Amazon had something to do with it. Here's the deal. I changed my last name, email address and phone number. All l am trying to do is get CBS all access, but it is through Amazon unfortunately. I have tried to change my password on and off the phone with them which is worthless because You can't understand a word they say on the phone. When l try to change my password of course it didnt work because they say l already have an account with my new email. THEN WHY DOESN'T IT WORK???? Then after you try a few times they block you out. Well l guess Amazon lost a very good customer because they are full of it.
I can't believe the hassle l am dealing with when it comes to amazon.com. 1st they tell me I need to add my new email address and name to be able to change my password well, I tried to do that and of course it said l already have an account with my new email address, but on the phone they said l didnt. Then, after you try a few times, they block you from trying. The people on the phone don't know what they are talking about. Actually none of what l have tried just to get CBS all access has worked so l guess my business will go elsewhere. Get your act together Amazon, Because you just lost a good customer.
Do NOT Buy Living Plants or Perishable Items From Amazon or Its Sellers

Amazon policy is that it is OK for a Seller to lie about the delivery window for a living plant or perishable item. It is OK if it sits on your doorstep for SEVERAL DAYS outside the delivery window and rots or dies--as long as the delivery was "early".

Amazon is far more careful about delivery dates for books, DVDs, furniture and other nonperishable items when it doesn't matter than about a plant that could die or a food that could spoil & make you seriously ill. After having bought a supermarket chain (Whole Foods) last year, you would think they would know better. They should either stick to durable goods or be more careful.
Amazon gets 1 star from me, because I would like for them to stop treating employees like dirt. If someone dies in an effort to meet your companies standards, and the living employees are expected to work around the corpse, maybe the company deserves a one star rating. Not because of poor service, but because of unnecessarily good service at the expense of hard-working employees’ well-being. I can live without my husband’s Subtle Butts for an extra few days, if it means Amazon employees get to go to the bathroom when they need to, don’t have to walk more than an Amish person does in a day over the course of a shift, can expect not to die, and can expect to not have to work around a corpse.
I ordered a collectors edition video game from Amazon and the game arrived mangled in a bubble mailer. I contacted the customer service to let them know about this issue because its a chronic issue with them sending items in bubble mailers only for them to arrive damaged. They said that they will let there shipping department know and that things will change only nothing has ever changed as a result of this and i know this cause I've gone thru this process dozens and dozens of times. They used to be a decent company that i liked now when ever i buy something from them i expect something to go wrong.
Ordered my drone about 1 .5 month ago paid £128 it was for a f11 it was coming from China I think still has not arrived even now it was ment to be here on 7th hasn't turned up and I can't find any info about it now
I made the mistake to put money to amazon.com and when I tried to buy something from amazon.co.uk or .de they told me I can only use these money on amazon.com U.S only. You can imagine tax, customs and shipping costs from U.S. to Europe...
Amazon is amazing! You can literally purchase just about anything with them.
The bead I wanted was a Trollbead which was a green bead with a silver frog Prince with his crown on his head and it had gone out of stock! but, Amazon said they would get it in stock and they did do that quite quickly too at the original price as well. Well done Amazon.
WORST WORST and THE WORST HOSTING COMPANY EVER!
Customer Service is terrible! UPS delivered to the wrong address and Amazon is giving me the round around! Did a police report for Amazon and still nothing has been resolved
Fairly good. But a bit of a lack in communication and slow to process orders and send out
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews