Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
their delivering service is fast
Fast service. Always get a bargain and great fast delivery
I have been "with" Amazon since it's beginning. I have had a consistently good relationship. Delivery is speedy. Returns are handled swiftly. Ginormous selection of goods.
De las mejores tiendas para comprar de manera confiable
Very bad experience when you buy something and never come.
Because they had the items i wanted And the cheapest
Love shopping on Amazon. So convenient!!
I use Amazon a lot I did not
Get a a very important parsal
I contacted customer services
Thay got the parsal to me the
Next morning and was so helpful Excellent Sevice
Los envíos llegan a su debido tiempo y sin ningún error
Awesome service, came up with some great arrangements with the pictures artwork and mirrors on my walls.
Never have to worry about returning items. On the rare occasions that this has happened refund was very quick. Always good quality.
yes i was able to purchase the fire tablets i needed for my kids at Christmas time at a reasonable price Amazon made that possible they are wonderful
So so very very happy happy
Awesome service and great after sales service. The products arrive on time and help me manage my requirements effectively. Thank you Amazon; I love your service !!!
I'm very happy with the service :)
I bought an SBI EXAm BOOK. and Received it in 2 days. Quick and Clean
quick and cheap
Buying from amazon is amazing especially if you use prime, its fast and I haven't been let down yet, pricing is logical , if you want a good item you'll pay for it but rest assured the quality matches , no scams or problems , the sellers know that amazon places the customers first so, they behave accordingly, if by chance any problem arises Amazon is swift and fair, I used to buy from Ebay and still own an account there but amazon is life ;), this is what a good online store in 2018 should be like, Highly Recommended *****
I ordered a hot tub cover from a third party on Amazon, and when the seller wouldn't answer my return request, Amazon covered the cost of the refund for me. It was unexpected, but it was an exceptional experience.
Shipping was good. Vacuum cleaner working great
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews