Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
Amazon has a great idea and a varied market
But my first experience was very bad

Upon request for the first time, my visa was rejected

I tried to order again and the request was accepted

But I was surprised one day after accepting my first application, which was initially rejected and the amount deducted from my visa

I suffered a great loss
And I have duplicate requests
Finally, the shipment was prevented from entering my country because it is considered commercial quantities

I don’t know why Amazon, like Ebay, doesn’t become easy to receive orders and design their site
Amazon has a great idea and a varied market
But my first experience was very bad

Upon request for the first time, my visa was rejected

I tried to order again and the request was accepted

I suffered a great loss
And I have duplicate requests

The box was oversized for the album purchased and the album had slid between the bottom flaps. There was a hole in the box; it was soaking wet and not even wrapped to protect it. I’m only giving the a 2 because the album was miraculously spared the shoddy shipping.
Very bad experience when you buy something and never come.
I've been trying to close a Central Seller account at Amazon.com for months. I've emailed Amazon customer service repeatedly and they've never responded, until recently. They didn't answer my question or deal with my issue because it did not come from the business email used to open the account (it came from my personal account). They take 6 months to respond which is unacceptable and then only give partial information. The account is still not closed and I am frustrated.
Very bad customer support.
Action taken only after tweeting against the company.
Pourquoi détruire des objets qui fonctionnent encore ? Je crois que vous devez revoir toute cette partie là avant que je commande à nouveau chez vous.
The services that are received for the price of a Prime membership is quickly going down hill. Customer service representatives follow a strict script. Are rarely helpful and just end up solving your issue by giving a 5-10$ Amazon gift card. Essentially paying off the customer with the problem. Not providing better service and definitely not solving any problems. They continue to choose crappy carriers for shipping such as ONTRAC.
I don't like the way they adjust prices based on your purchase history. It seems a very dishonest and insidious practice.
Normally goods arrive on time usually excessively packaged. On three occasions goods have not arrived but delivered by people, who live many streets away and found my correctly addressed goods under the hedge in their garden.
Unacceptable.
increasing problems with poor packaging when arrives . often open or torn .
I bought free delivery items but was unable to tick free delivery.
I emailed them and it said reply in 24 hours that was a week ago!!!!
I used to buy so much through Amazon for pure ease of shopping however, I have now closed my account due to the lack of technical support and help I have received through issues with not being able to leave ‘reviews’. Having purchased so many items I have gone back and checked my reviews on some items which have now ‘disappeared’. I have spoken to staff and even called their technical line and they can’t work out why 5his happening and they have also told me they have never heard of this ‘issue’ before which, I might add is rubbish as I’ve been on forums and there are plenty of people around th3 world having the same problem!
Good information about offer and prompt despatch . All spoiled by idiot courier who left the order to get soaked and then a return procedure which causes inconvenience and additional expense.
The print of L S Lowry was very faint compared to the ones I purchased some time ago from John Lewis.
Did not make me happy. Made purchase with “One Click” .Big mistake,.......Ended up paying nearly twice the price after p&p, and VAT added. When I purchase items on e-bay I am always told the total price. Amazon you have caught me. But not again as I will go back to e-bay..Caught hook line and sinker.....
Amazon really needs to knuckle down on sellers that don't sell genuine items. A prestigious company likes it's self really should be cable... I'm guessing they couldn't care less as money is money for them at the end of the day i suppose. However quite annoying when trying to make a purchase to only to find 15 replicas. Decent prices, generally, could be cheaper though considering eBay.
Customer Service not Great
I'm not happy that they're stopping the £2 off game preorders with Prime.
Top I purchased was advertised as 100% cotton. Came 50/50 (polyester).
Filed complaint, shop answered that item is 50% polyester outside only. Made me laugh...
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews