Amazon Refund Reviews

Amazon have a Refund Grade of C.

C
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Refund - Average

63.16%
Industry Average
" Was charged for two itmes and only ordered one and they refunded me a gift card in the amount plus got to keep item. "
posted 6 months ago - Brigette Meserole
" Amazon customer service is exemplary. I have had to return a couple of items recently due to a duplicate purchase (typical at Christmas), and Amazon are very quick to issue refunds with no fuss at all. Excellent! "
posted 6 months ago - Karen Gibson-Hylands
" Consistent decent service, though a cyber monday sale item i recently bought was refunded due to damaged packaging without the option of having a replacement sent. "
posted 6 months ago - Edmund Day
" Brilliant service refund is great "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Have bought many items from Amazon and always excellent service and delivery. The only time I returned item I received refund following day "
posted 6 months ago - Tim Mosby
" Amazon have a great customer service. They are always very quick to sort out your queries. I like the fact that refunds are quick and simple "
posted 6 months ago - Nana Maddy
" They cheerfully refund, keep up to date on shipments through Alexa FireTv. 95% 2 day shipping. 95% they have what I want and usually cheaper. Don't waste gas or have to get online.. open 24/7. Thank you. "
posted 6 months ago - Mike
" They gave me a complete refund on an item with parts missing. All purchases arrive in good time. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I think Amazon sided with the customer where we get our refund on time and we are able to return any items to them(except some that are stated). Hence, I feel really special and they make shopping simple and fun, without anyone need to worry if the item is bad or not. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a CD from Amazon and thought that Id be able to get the digital download aswell for free as this had happened in the past with other music I had purchased, when I chatted to an Amazon customer services they informed me that this wasn't the case with this item but they agreed to giving me a refund as my purchase hadn't exceeded my Expectations. "
posted 6 months ago - Alan White