Amazon Reviews

C

Refund - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
Brilliant service refund is great
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
Have bought many items from Amazon and always excellent service and delivery. The only time I returned item I received refund following day
posted 2 years ago - Tim Mosby
They cheerfully refund, keep up to date on shipments through Alexa FireTv. 95% 2 day shipping. 95% they have what I want and usually cheaper. Don't waste gas or have to get online.. open 24/7. Thank you.
posted 2 years ago - Mike
They gave me a complete refund on an item with parts missing. All purchases arrive in good time.
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
I think Amazon sided with the customer where we get our refund on time and we are able to return any items to them(except some that are stated). Hence, I feel really special and they make shopping simple and fun, without anyone need to worry if the item is bad or not.
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
I ordered a CD from Amazon and thought that Id be able to get the digital download aswell for free as this had happened in the past with other music I had purchased, when I chatted to an Amazon customer services they informed me that this wasn't the case with this item but they agreed to giving me a refund as my purchase hadn't exceeded my Expectations.
posted 2 years ago - Alan White
Everything on time good tracking when I cancel something the refund is automatic only store to do this brilliant
posted 2 years ago - Mike callaghan
Recently bought a few items. All of them get stuck in doodle delivery location. The meter been resolved within a day. Imidete refund. New order of the same items. Get them delivered to Amazon locker. Recommend.
posted 2 years ago - Deniss Kaskurs
Good to buy and very reliable website. If something goes wrong, fully refund.
posted 2 years ago - Aita Gurung
Recently had to return an item, rocked up to the sorting office with my email confirmation on my phone, scanned my cracked phone screen :) .... Item refund in my inbox within 10 minutes! Ordered a dongle to sync fitbit to lap top on Saturday afternoon, 24 hrs later..tracked courier on my phone..ding dong..he's at my door. Love Amazon and use it at least 4 times a month..
posted 2 years ago - Karyn Greenwood