Amazon Refund Reviews

Amazon have a Refund Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Refund - Easy

83.33%
Industry Average
" I ordered new trainers. I decided they were too small and returned them. The process was so simple: print off a return label and drop them off at a local shop. Unlike many other companies they credited the refund promptly - from ordering and paying for the goods to the refund being credited to my account took only four days. Remarkable efficiency: no wonder many businesses struggle to compete! "
posted 5 months ago - Ed Mackrill
" Never have to worry about returning items. On the rare occasions that this has happened refund was very quick. Always good quality. "
posted 5 months ago - Christine
" I ordered a hot tub cover from a third party on Amazon, and when the seller wouldn't answer my return request, Amazon covered the cost of the refund for me. It was unexpected, but it was an exceptional experience. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" Website is extremely easy to navigate, and costumer support is some of the best out there, one of packages got lost and I received a refund as soon as I called. My experience on Amazon was very good and the only complaint would be losing the single package. "
posted 1 year ago - Mohammed Uddin
" We ordered the glasses for the eclipse and they let us know the glasses were fake and we should throw them out. They are refunding our money. "
posted 1 year ago - R. Kent Wildman