AMC Training Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AMC Training Centre
"The consultant who they sent to assist me really knew the product - I learnt so much from them in addition to getting my issues sorted, thank you and will absolutely call on your team in the future!"
"Professional, knowledgeable, patient & always a pleasure to deal with. I'd be in a giant pickle without them!"
"I have attended numerous courses over the years, have always learned something new and found them quite valuable sources of information. Pam is an excellent presenter. In addition to the courses I have had various times that I have contacted Mikaela and she is very professional and always friendly and has always sorted out whatever i needed. So thank you both. Anita"
"I have now completed two courses with AMC and both were great. The trainers were both knowledgeable about their subject matters as well as friendly and easy to talk to."
"Always enjoy the classroom environment and the outcomes promised from each course are always delivered in a friendly, professional and intuitive way."
"Well oranised, timely, well executed."
"AMC are always helpful and provide a good range of courses in various formats so that I can keep my CPD up to date"
"AMC provided one of the best training experiences I have had. The trainer was knowledgeable about the subject matter, the facility was amazing and the catering was great. 10 out of 10 will use again."
"Friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Fixed all issues I had with my accounting software."
"Class was small which was good and training provided was clear and to the point. Lunch was fantastic"
"Excellent training facilitators. I learn something new every time I attend. Thank you"
"AMC training is excellent."
"Thank you Pam, for all your assistance with the training you have provided to our Staff, myself and Emily! Kind regards Julie Duke Queanbeyan Industrial Supplies"
"Hi there This was my second workshop with AMC for "Learning Calxa in a day" Pam's workshop was inspiring, informative and her method of delivery was so easy to receive. Would definitely recommend to other in future."
AMC Training Centre is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews