AMC Training Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Training Centre
Read AMC Training Centre Reviews
Excellent trainer and good pace of training
My training with AMC Training Centre was very valuable and provided me with all of the information I needed.
Well structured relevant material.
Relevant topics with knowledgeable presenters
Very supportive and efficient.
Food the session informative as usual
Great business to keep skills and knowledge up to date.
Always provide interesting and informative sessions on current changes in the bookkeeping world!
Very professional, yet accessible trainer. The course covered a wide range of Xero functions, going more deeply into some areas than others. A good overview of the product.
The class was well paced and understandable, I would recommend
Very knowledgeable trainer and I learnt a lot.
If you're in the Canberra region and looking for training, AMC are the people to talk to. Knowledgeable and customer-centric, just the way you need.
AMC always offers a professional and intelligent service. Their training materials are excellent. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Instructor was well informed. Course material was relevant and as personal as numbers allowed.
Excellent trainer
Amazing Yvonne was in depth, thorough and answered all my questions even the ones I couldn't understand and help me get a good handle on what things I should be looking out for :D. Will be back for sure!
Excellent service. Pam Chilman's on-site assistance/training for our business has been invaluable. She is incredibly patient !
Great courses offered by AMC.
Very professional client service by all it's staff.
The recent Learn MYOB AccountRight in a Day course I attended was just what I needed to improve my skills and competency using this software. The trainer, Pam, presented the material well and in an engaging way. The small group and hands-on approach enabled us to match theory with practical examples. The course book will be of ongoing value for reference.
Excellent space and teaching method.
The training course I attended was the Excel course, it was very interesting and I learnt a lot. I'm thinking of doing the next level Excel course in the coming months. Would definitely recommend to others.
AMC Training Centre is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews