AMC Training Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Training Centre
Read AMC Training Centre Reviews
If you're in the Canberra region and looking for training, AMC are the people to talk to. Knowledgeable and customer-centric, just the way you need.
AMC always offers a professional and intelligent service. Their training materials are excellent. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Instructor was well informed. Course material was relevant and as personal as numbers allowed.
Excellent trainer
Amazing Yvonne was in depth, thorough and answered all my questions even the ones I couldn't understand and help me get a good handle on what things I should be looking out for :D. Will be back for sure!
Excellent service. Pam Chilman's on-site assistance/training for our business has been invaluable. She is incredibly patient ! Great courses offered by AMC. Very professional client service by all it's staff.
The recent Learn MYOB AccountRight in a Day course I attended was just what I needed to improve my skills and competency using this software. The trainer, Pam, presented the material well and in an engaging way. The small group and hands-on approach enabled us to match theory with practical examples. The course book will be of ongoing value for reference.
Excellent space and teaching method.
The training course I attended was the Excel course, it was very interesting and I learnt a lot. I'm thinking of doing the next level Excel course in the coming months. Would definitely recommend to others.
excellent atmosphere to learn in. great teachers
AMC have a really good set up for training with a fantastic presenter for the course I attended in Larisa Harley. The course content was well paced and covered all it was intended to. All amenities were appropriate and lunch was very tasty and filling.
Our admin staff have been very happy with the training they have received and learnt a lot of tips.
Very professional and experience services.
I have utilised the services of AMC for over six years and can not fault the friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. As a result I will continue the professional relationship indefinitely and highly recommend them for anyone wishing to undertake training or access their book keeping services.
AMC are always there to help even if it is something minor, it is never a problem to be there for advice.
I have found that all courses I have attended so far very beneficial and each presenter has been very engaging. Keep up the great work and will be looking for further courses to attend. Thanks
Very good learning environment
Very good location . Morning tea and lunch provided . Instructor had very good knowledge and excellent teaching methods making the course more enjoyable
Great service, friendly staff. I would recommend AMC to anyone who needs to learn more about Xero.
Always a pleasure to deal with the company. Excellent customer service, timely and efficient processing of orders and enquiries.
AMC Training Centre is rated 4.90 based on 58 reviews