AMC Training Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend AMC Training Centre
Read AMC Training Centre Reviews
I have utilised the services of AMC for over six years and can not fault the friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. As a result I will continue the professional relationship indefinitely and highly recommend them for anyone wishing to undertake training or access their book keeping services.
AMC are always there to help even if it is something minor, it is never a problem to be there for advice.
I have found that all courses I have attended so far very beneficial and each presenter has been very engaging. Keep up the great work and will be looking for further courses to attend. Thanks
Very good learning environment
Very good location . Morning tea and lunch provided . Instructor had very good knowledge and excellent teaching methods making the course more enjoyable
Great service, friendly staff. I would recommend AMC to anyone who needs to learn more about Xero.
Always a pleasure to deal with the company. Excellent customer service, timely and efficient processing of orders and enquiries.
great training and very good information and instruction.
The training was comprhensive and exactly what I expected. The trainer had a depth of knowledge and was ready to assist class members at any time.
The training I received at the Centre was informative and relevant to the topic. It was delivered in a clear manner and easy to understand. It was great to have the opportunity to ask questions during and at the end of the course. The course notes I was provided with (for the 'Managing Payroll using Xero' training course) have proved to be an extremely valuable reference tool. The facilities at the Centre were very good.
Great venue, friendly staff!
The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, instruction was easy to follow and I really enjoyed this workshop
Training was delivered by an expert of his field.
Excellent, location, facilities, lunch and trainer. Look forward to doing more courses when required. many thanks
Thoroughly enjoyed the day of training at AMC Training Centre. the trainer Denise was wonderful and did a great job, I learnt so much with Microsoft Word. Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea was terrific. I highly recommend AMC. thank you for a great experience.
Our trainer was lovely and very knowledgeable. I got a lot of value out of the training and it has already benefited our business.
I have always found the courses run by AMC Training Centre are well run and informative.
I used AMC for excel and MYOB training. The instructors were very knowledgable, approachable and friendly. They cared that we were getting the best we could out of their courses, ensuring everyone in the class was learning what they went there for and that everyone was actively involved. The venue was comfortable and modern and the onsite staff is friendly and helpful. I have recommended AMC to work colleagues and to personal friends and will continue to do so. I'm looking forward to attending more training sessions with AMC. Thank you AMC.
All of the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. I loved how the trainer encouraged us to ask questions. Lunch was lovely too.
For the team at Animal Health Australia, the training provided us with a detailed overview of Xero, providing us the necessary information to make an evaluated decision around it's implementation.
AMC Training Centre is rated 4.89 based on 61 reviews