American Web Coders Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Web Coders
Read American Web Coders Reviews

About American Web Coders:

American Web Coders is a full-service website design company & web development agency. American Web Coders offers it's customers the following services: digital strategy, web design, website development, Shopify website, WordPress websites, and content creation.

866-468-6629

2142, West Washington Boulevard

Tell us how American Web Coders made you happy
I would like to take this opportunity to highly recommend American Web Coders. My Project Manager Zach Anderson amplifies strong work ethics, professionalism, and spirit of excellence!! He aims to satisfy his customers. I personally am not an easy person to please. However Zach partner with me and develop a website that contains sting content & beautiful effects throughout my website . My family, friends, and customers are impressed with the outcome that Zach Anderson produced! I am forever grateful to Mr.Anderson & would highly recommend him for the development of your website.
I had the most amazing experience with American web Coders, as I explained what I wanted my website to look like they made it happen, this was such a big relief for me, this has been in unforgettable experience for me, I couldn’t be more grateful! Thank u to the web designer Michelle for this unimaginable experience!
I had the privilege of working with the American Webcoder team. Oscar Ryan is been helping me. He is really proud of his job. Before each step in the process, he listens carefully and fully comprehends my expectations. Thanks to him, his assistant Michelle, and the entire team for their assistance.
The team at American Web Coders is awesome and efficient. Nick Baros was a pleasure to work with. They take great pride in their work and make everything look wonderful.
Scam working for a few months now want more money 🤔
I started working with AWC in June 2021, I purchased websites for my Esthetics and Makeup businesses. My previous account manager Justin was great however, due to his promotion (congratulations Justin!) he had to reassign me to a new account manager Zach who I am very pleased with. I appreciate all the hard work Zach puts into my websites, he is insightful, effort full and pays close attention to detail which I greatly appreciate. I definitely give my stamp of approval for AWC services and you’re lucky enough, you’ll have Zach on your next website.
I had an issue with my business email. I contacted Emma she was so disposed to assist me to resolve this issue. American Web Coders has some great staff. Emma is very professional and confident. I will recommend anyone who has a project to trust American Web Coders with it. Thanks! Joe
I had an issue with my email address for the business. Emma was very helpful in assisting me with the issue. I will recommend any customers to choose American Web Coders foe the next project. Emma is very professional, kind and confident. Thanks! Joe
American web Coders , did such an amazing job. We love our website that is Salazar Beauty Cosmetics so much!!! Mr. James & Curtis are truly the best at what they do and I highly recommend them. The efficiency is there 👏🏼👏🏼👍 I will continue to work with them promoting my business.
American web coders the best coding industry in U.S
Couldn’t be happier! American Web Coders have delivered what I want! Michelle Brown has been very helpful and understanding in the development of my ideas. She keeps me updated on the process and has answered all my questions. The entire build has been a cooperative project between myself and Michelle. Kevin, the project head, has helped me with different options I had to start out. I am very happy with how smooth and easy this project has been. If I have concerns or adjustments, Michelle is quick to step in and help me out. I very highly recommend American Web Coders to any and who will listen. Thanks again Coach Bill
AWC did a great job on my music site. David & Emma handled any issues that came up. The site looks great and I would use them again. They were on top of things and communications were outstanding.
The account manager at American Web Coders is highly responsive and makes sure that the work is delivered on time. I have never worked with such a professional company before.
I will highly recommend American Web Coders Proas an IT specialist. Their web team did a great job when they redesigned and re-developed our three websites from scratch. It was a long project of PHP development and Shopify. 5 stars from my side and kudos to their team.
Zach has been very efficient and detailed in his work for the site thus far. I am very pleased! He has made himself available always and has worked around my schedule. The site is coming along great!
I have been working AWC for almost a month now. David, Emma, and their team have been very professional, and patient in helping me get the website I envisioned. A huge plus is they are helping, and providing training to setup the ability for me to add, remove, and modify products as business needs change. The recommended private server speed is definitely noticeable compared to the larger hosting platform was on before. I am absolutely looking forward to working with them on the marketing tools they offer when the time comes to go online.
The worse company ever, they are very unprofessional. They took my money and created so much problem on my website. When I asked them to fix it they never delivered the job that need to be done. Their address is fake and what you see is not their actual business. When I asked them for their correct address they hung up on me. They are keeping my money. They failures to honor their contract. They are no where to reach them. The are fraud. Emma Hale, Andrew Hailey, James Head and Richard Wilson they are all fake name if you asking me. None of these people delivered professional job. Shame on you
The team at America Web Coders has done an amazing job with my website and beyond. They are always very helpful even after the project is completed. Their services has helped my company market better digitally and beyond. Best website designers.
I Just want to say a big thank You for your great customer service. I know I was calling you people again and again. The reason was that I had to deliver the project on time. A complete PHP website requires complete coding, including wireframes and design. I had a good time with them. I will surely revert back to you people. Thanks!
American Web Coders provides a reliable hosting solution with continuous customer service and support. The intuitive and well-thought-out management interface is a vital feature for me.
American Web Coders is rated 4.71 based on 128 reviews