americanwikiwriters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend americanwikiwriters.com

Tell us how americanwikiwriters.com made you happy
I called this company to create me a Wikipedia page. When I spoke with the customer service representative he was calling from a San Mateo County, California phone number. When I asked him if he was in Northern California he was he was not from Northern California and that his office is in Los Angeles, California. When I asked him where is business was at in Los Angeles he has no idea where in Los Angeles. I then asked him what his business address was in Los Angeles and he just kept saying Los Angeles. This caused me some concern, but then I asked a few follow up questions. The representative then sent me an email requesting a payment of $399.00 if I want their services. The next day the customer service representative contacted me and I asked him if he was in Los Angeles and he said, yes. I then asked him what the weather was like and where in Los Angeles was his office. He could not answer either question. I then told him that I looked up their business address and it was just a big apartment complex. He then insisted that it was a business office and not an apartment complex. When I called some folks in law enforcement they confirmed it was indeed an apartment complex. The customer service representative was also unsure of his name. This company is a SCAM.
americanwikiwriters.com is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews