Amne Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Amne

Tell us how Amne made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Amne was great to work with. We received a very competitive offer on our house and were offered a fast closing timeline that allowed us to purchase another house with very little stress. This was such a better experience than the typical process of selling your current home, finding a new home, building contingencies into contracts, having something fall through and maybe even moving your family into an apartment for a month or two. Thanks Amne!"
"We had an excellent experience selling our home to Amne. Highly recommend!"
"Hi, Working with Amne for myself, a real estate Broker for over 23 years, and my buyer clients was a great experience. They responded to reasonable repair requests from our inspection. Allowed easy access. Were very responsive every step of the way. I absolutely have nothing but good remarks to say about this company and our experience doing business with them."
"Very efficient and smooth transaction!"
"Wonder and easy process"
"Amne was easy to work with and i had no issues with them. If they had normal service on Saturday and Sunday they would be 5 stars."
Hi Adan,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you had a seamless transaction with Amne.

We will be sure to share your feedback internally. Feel free to contact us at contact@amne.co if you have anything you would like to add. Have a great day!
"The only thing I did not agree with was some of the repair items. In my opinion, some items were not necessary. Besides that, the process was not that bad. If I had it to do all over again however, I would not go this route. The people I dealt with were very professional and answered my questions. They were pleasant to work with."
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We're glad you felt supported by our customer service team.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the repair items. Feel free to contact us at contact@amne.co if you have anything you would like to add. Have a great day!
Amne is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews