androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

Tell us how androidtvboxdelivery.ie made you happy

"very down to earth and customer friendly. anything they can do to help they will. excited to get the box up and running...."
"customer service was brill.... the guys were happy to help with any questions I had as a first time buyer. Box was delivered the next afternoon and works perfectly. thanks"
"Happy with my box streams well - recommend ordering air mouse for ease of use."
"I bought the Tv box Mecool -m8s-pro-plus-android , very happy with the delivery and with the product as well , "it works perfect "...and with the help of Gregg I set it up....I can say that I got the best customer support service. I Definitely recommend buying any product from this company because they are very helpful and most important of all... is that they do everything to help and make the customer happy ...Thanks a lot Gregg"
"Best android seller in Ireland very professional with great selection and prices."
"very reliable company, needed an android box for a present and it was delivered the next day."
"fast delivery, great little box. would highly recommend...."
"the guys helped me soo much with my order. really glad with my purchase..... definitly recommend to friends and family"
"great guys to deal with I have bought a couple of boxes from them already and always happy to help with any questions you have. genuine sellers and have not been let down. thanks"
"came the next day. very well packaged and protected with bubble wrap. Box its self is great. I got the BB2 Pro and for the money I cant fault it. Online chat was really handy too and very quick response time from customer service team."
"Great customer service and next day delivery, would highly recommend."
"Cheapest box in Ireland - great value"
"Cant believe I did not own one of these things sooner!"
"Got a birthday gift for boyfriend he was delighted and box works well - happy days"
"Delivery was next day but did not get an email with time had to stay in all day. Would be good if customers got exact delivery times."
"Got the box for my son as a gift he is into all that he loves it & so do I:)"
"No more boring nights in the dogs - my man"
"Happy to recommend box arrived and works fine."
"Love love love my new box - so handy for the kids"
"Highly recommend a professional company with fast delivery."
androidtvboxdelivery.ie is rated 4.95 based on 133 reviews