androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

Tell us how androidtvboxdelivery.ie made you happy

"Love my box thank you."
"Great value got the t8-plus 2 €100 cheaper here than harvey norman."
"Bought the h8 wifi signal a bit weak so had to plug it into ethernet seems to work fine now."
"Genuine boxes. Thumbs up"
"These boxes are genuinely good quality hardware - no clones. Ordered Friday arrived this morning. Highly Recommended"
"Nice selection of boxes good prices too - not a rip off. Pecommend"
"Had hassle getting Netflix to work on the Wetek Hub - After looking online with no look the guys sent me full instructions on how to do it. I stuck with it and it worked, they then sent me a free remote as a bonus. Very Happy Customer Highly Recommend Company Very Profesional."
Thanks Fiona
"Thanks, Box as described with no issues would recommend."
"Great box bought bb2 last week and is really fast with no annoying buffering. Thank you"
"Very happy with my box quick delivery too:)"
"Top Class!"
"Just received the mecool box guys and set it up. Your customer service is amazing. Definitely will recommend you to friends and family. Cheers mark"
"Without a doubt the best place for these things - crazy what they can do."
"The best - Recommended"
"Nice one happy with order - good quality box"
"Box arrived and did not work I had to pay for return post but a new replacement was sent out next day and all works fine now."
"Happy with my order would recommend."
"Bought two mxq boxes all broke - then I found these guys online & bought the h8 have it over a month now and all works perfect much better quality for the same price."
"These boxes are the dogs. Garry"
"I have never owned an Android box before but a friend recommended I get one. a quick search and I found these guys. I called the guys and they helped me decide which box to choose. I also went back and forward with them on their on-line chat with set up. the guys I was speaking to couldnt have done more for me. they were really helpful and the box I got works great. cant recommend this company enough. very professional and down to earth guys with a wealth of knowledge in the industry. I will definitely buy from them again and recommend to family and friends. Thanks again, Caroline from Dundalk"
androidtvboxdelivery.ie is rated 4.95 based on 133 reviews