androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

Tell us how androidtvboxdelivery.ie made you happy
I have never owned an Android box before but a friend recommended I get one. a quick search and I found these guys.
I called the guys and they helped me decide which box to choose. I also went back and forward with them on their on-line chat with set up. the guys I was speaking to couldnt have done more for me. they were really helpful and the box I got works great. cant recommend this company enough. very professional and down to earth guys with a wealth of knowledge in the industry.
I will definitely buy from them again and recommend to family and friends.

Thanks again,
Caroline from Dundalk
Amazing unreal what this little box can do so handy. Recommended
Perfect thank you
Awesome quality and easy to use just in time for easter school break to keep the kids entertained.
Got here sooner than expected, have everything set up works good.
High quality easy to use
Love our new h8 android box:)
A fast delivery box arrived in perfect condition plugged it in and downloaded all my apps netflix, youtube facebook - streams grand. Tks
Cheap box got it on sale - have a week now and no issues. Happy out
The guys I talked to were great. Never had one before so went for a zoomtak H8. Brilliant, don’t need sky anymore. Thanks, Seamus from Kildare
Top notch super fast - Thanks Tony
Bought Minix Box last week works and streams perfectly. Good quality Recommended
Thank you, works perfect my tv is now actually smart.
Don't waste your time with other boxes - I have bought 3 mxq pro's over the last year all rubbish these guys sell only good quality boxes.
5 star thanks lads:)
The guys were brilliant with on line chat help in helping me decide which box to choose. Went for the minix U1. Ordered at 11am and arrived the next morning. Perfect box and works great. Thanks guys
Box arrived today as described easy to set-up and works just fine with no buffering - Reccemend the u9h android box to anyone. Thanks Tina
Had an issue with remote damaged in transport - they sent replacement remote next day. Recommended
Great box handy for set-up. I would recommend to family Cheers
I rang up for advice on what box to buy and they were extremely helpful and polite, I ended up buying the zoomtak T8 plus-2 and cannot fault it, works far faster than the MXQ boxes and the 5g a.c. internet puts the icing on the cake!
androidtvboxdelivery.ie is rated 4.93 based on 134 reviews