Apéro Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Apéro Label
Read Apéro Label Reviews
Love this staple wardrobe item!!
The shipping was quick and arrived in lovely packaging. I was really happy with my items and the sizing was good. Looking forward to getting lots of wears our of my new shorts and graphic tee!
Perfect fit, fits as described
I love the material!! So soft and good quality! 🤗🤗🤗
Apéro Label 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I love everything about this company :)
I bought my first Apero shirt last week and the quality of product and quick delivery tempted me to purchase 2 more which arrived today. Very satisfied customer!!
Was happy with purchase and delivery time
As a first time buyer.......Great Customer service, beautiful TShirt, I’m already looking for another one ❤️
So happy with my purchase
The quality of the product is no where near the value of money that it cost to purchase, very disappointed, and it is a shame that they don't refund money, now l will have to choose something else, even thought the quality is poor
The quality of the shirt was amazing, it is so soft and fits perfectly! The service was also next and the items come packaged beautifully!
Excellent quality, beautiful designs and so fashion forward. There are so many gorgeous tees to choose they compliment every outfit and I love they cater for the Curvy woman :)
I am unsure as to why I am sent a review to rate my purchase when the items have not arrived yet?
I have not yet received my order, I would love to leave feedback however it has been a number of weeks and I have not yet received my t-shirt :(
Great Quality very happy 😊
Unfortunately I am yet to receive my tee-shirt. I have not had much tracking information at all. I will tru and follow up with Australia Post today. I know it’s been a tough time with mail for VIC but it would be useful to get more tracking info
Absolutely lovely delivery and packaging experience
Love the tops I purchased plus love that you donate to charity.
Nice quality, quick delivery. Love the linen feel of the T-shirt and the detail of the beads.
I am yet to receive my order, it’s been over 2 weeks now so I’m hoping it comes soon.
Hi Krystal,

We're so sorry you haven't received your order yet - we're always working with Australia Post to try and get our orders to our customers ASAP, however at this current point in time they're experiencing big delays specifically when shipping to VIC.

We're hoping this sorts itself out very soon, as we don't want this to affect your experience shopping with us!

xx