Apollo bingo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Apollo bingo

How would you rate Apollo bingo ?

(optional)

Elizabeth Smith
"Apollo Staff and Management are, lovely, polite, individuals, who try too help you as much as they can, they are, when there was bad snow me and my partner when down we had booked a taxi down and back the taxi came for us, and took us down too Apollo, but when it came too going home it didn't show up, I tried all the other taxi but couldn't get one, I couldn't walk back as it would have taken five hours, I was panic stricken and broke down in tears, the member of staff went out of her way and asked her Grandad tò give us a lift which he did bless him, I don't know what would have happened too me that night, but a simply act of kindness from a Apollo Staff member gets my vote 100 per cent thanks so much"
Apollo bingo is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews