AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"Clean tasting water"
"Yes great water filter system"
"Convenient, easy. Don't have to refill anything. Great taste and I feel very hydrated. I would drink twice as much water before and feel sort of sick but with the minerals from aqualiv I feel satisfied and refreshed. Thanks for this system. It's awesome."
"Love the AquaLiv Water System. The water tastes so good and I know it's healthier for me than the tap!"
"Great tasting water. Best filter ."
"Fresh, clean water! Only problem is the faucet has a lot of currosion."
Hi Liana! So happy to hear you are enjoying your AquaLiv Water System. What you are seeing on your faucet is most likely mineral deposits from hard water. You can dissolve those deposits with white vinegar. Google 'removing mineral deposits' for more information. Thank you.
"It is the main water that I drink and serve to others"
"Good healthy water"
"Clean tasting water"
"Great water, and easy to replace filters."
"Yes i am the taste is great and the ph level stays up for quiet a while"
"clean healthy alkaline water"
"The water tastes great and is definitely mnore hydrating than regular tap water."
"I love the way my water tastes, and I love the way I feel when I drink it!"
"I have had this system for over a year. The water tastes better than any other source I come across. Everyone in the house feels better after regularly drinking this water. The system is well designed and well built. Filters are relatively easy to change. I also love that I can send an email and get a thoughtful response to any water question I have. Top notch product and top notch company. Thank you Aqualiv :)"
"PURE GOOD TATSTING WATER;)"
"AquaLIv system is amazing. Water tastes like silk."
"Good taste. Works flawlessly"
"This water system seems to support what I have frequently read about following an alkaline diet. We have had no problems or issues with our system."
"Love our AquaLiv system! Have been enjoying it for about 4 years....delicious alkaline water with its healthy minerals intact. Was not treating a specific health issue with water, but had been using RO water for a number of years and still felt thirsty all the time. The AquaLiv water is satisfying and refreshing."
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 513 reviews