AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

Nice to have good drinking water where I live. better than hauling water
It was so easy to install with clear directions and the water tastes so good. I recommend it to all of my friends.
The peace of knowing im drinking healthy water
Healthy water on tap. Love it! Excited to learn that it is also structured water. <3
Clean tasting water! No yucky chlorine taste, and I don't have to lug water bottles around.
good water always available
Better than any we've tried before. Really like that we're still getting our minerals from the water rather than them being removed like with reverse osmosis.
Fresh clean water!
Alkaline filtering process. heathy water
Got the Aqualiv hooked up to the well water, and the taste is delicious!!!
Taste of the water
Love the clear clean taste and knowing that it is better for our health!
Been using my Aqualiv system since 2015 and loving it. No weird tastes and doesn't remove important minerals. Simple to set up and simple to maintain.
Taste, freshness, velocity
The water has a fresh taste and it is very noticeable when making coffee. Totally changes the way the coffee tasts
The AqualLiv System water flows faster and the water taste better than the reverse osmosis that I previously had .
Very easy to use!
Taste of water
Smooth, light and 0 taste.
AquaLiv is rated 4.87 based on 1,076 reviews