AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"The water tastes great and it's nice knowing we're nourishing our bodies with such good water!"
"Gives our water a fresh taste"
"I have had my system for several years and love it! Clean water free of toxins and bacteria that is remineralized is the best!"
"I absolutely love my AquaLiv Water System so much that I fill my stainless steel water bottle and take it with me everywhere I go...my children do the same. I’ve had other systems, but this is the best by far & I hope it lasts me for the rest of my life."
"Water tastes great and health benefits are measurable!"
"If you are looking for a water system, this is the best! It is reasonable, cheap to maintain, and has excellent water! I am now a water snob and can't stand leaving my water, so I carry it everywhere I go!"
"Functions good"
"It kept me healthy in spite of water contaminants found in our local water supply. I wish I had it for my whole house. Great product. Thank you, Gail Johnson"
"We absolutely love our new Aqualiv water system. It tastes amazing and I feel energized especially after drinking the water first thing in the morning. The price for our system is fair considering how much the price of water alkanizers are. Install instructions were super easy. I had a few questions and was amazed on how quick tech support responded. I can highly recommend it to anybody who wants high quality and great tasting water in their house."
"Water tastes very good. Feel that this water application is well worth it!"
"Hi, I live in a rural town that had been using a chloramine water sanitization system and fluoride. I petitioned them to delete the fluoride and switch back to chlorination, both of which they eventually complied with. For several years I had been using my Aqualiv A305 and thank goodness I was! Otherwise I would have been very ill. The dogs indoor bowl never has scale or slime on it as compared to their outdoor bowls which I fill using the hose. The outdoor bowl always needs to be scrubbed and I should be using my filtered water for that one as well. The "superior" city water, my town claimed to have, allowed numerous parasites and water contaminants to get into the water supply. So now I only use the filtered water for both their bowls. Thank you for creating this system. Sincerely, Gail A. Johnson arielle07@austin.rr.com 18203 Gregg Bluff Road Jonestown, Tx 78645"
"BEST TASTING WATER!"
"Great tasting water"
"The System really keeps our water pure."
"The water tastes great! We added the RO system last year as our water is very hard to start with and that was the key. We love it, although it is a bit more expensive to maintain than we had hoped for a family of 6."
"I enjoy the water very much and everyone I have purchased these systems for are very happy with them ! These are great !"
"The fresh taste"
"We bought the system in Oregon then moved to Dallas Texas 3 years ago. The water taste in Texas was difficult to swallow. We installed our filter system and we are drinking the water out of the tap again."
"clean, good tasting water, no nonsense."
"I have LOVED my AquaLiv Water System for 7+ yrs. I share the water AND great service story often to guests that comment on how wonderful it taste. It saves the landfill ( which my grandkids praise me for), and provide the BEST health benefits for those of us that need to drink plenty of H20, as we age, to flush daily prescribed medications. I'd b lost without our AquaLiv System!"
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 508 reviews