AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"great taste and keeps minerals"
"We went from a reverse osmosis filter to AquaLiv. Wow what a difference . All of the sudden we are enjoying water again. Easy to drink taste most excellent , well hydrating and best of all everyone loves drinking AquaLiv quality water."
"Low maintenance filter system, water tastes fine."
"Ensuring that I have uncontaminated water and the trust that I have a premium system."
"Water tastes excellent! We enjoy knowing that we are getting good back to nature water from our faucets and ice. Our Aqualiv water makes our coffee taste really, really good as well."
"Great tasting water, no aftertaste or bad smells, have had the system for three years"
"Love the fresh clean energizing water that doesn't require power!"
"Love the taste of the water! thanks!"
"How great it taste."
"VERY GLAD TO KNOW THAT I AM RECEIVING MAGNESIUM IN MY WATER"
"I love clean structured alkaline water always available. Makes life so simple."
"My water tastes great !"
"filters are way overpriced!"
"Has cleaned our water up alot, no more chlorine smell or taste."
"We love the speed it comes out of the faucet, the flavor and the instant hydration we feel when we drink it!"
"Clear and clean yummy water."
"Have two systems in my house. One in the kitchen and then i took the tank from the second setup and attached it to a TallBoy. I love the structures water! When i leave town, i try to bring as much water-from-home as I can because it doesn’t get better (in my opinion)."
"AquaLiv Water is the only water we will drink and we refer all the time to friends and family! It is the best water and only water that quenches thirst. Thank you AquaLiv !!!"
"I am drinking fresh clean water without wasting water to get GREAT water."
"It has worked perfectly for years! Just follow the directions for properly changing the filters annually- GREAT drinking water all year long!!!!"
AquaLiv is rated 4.90 based on 582 reviews