AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

I love clean structured alkaline water always available. Makes life so simple.
My water tastes great !
filters are way overpriced!
Has cleaned our water up alot, no more chlorine smell or taste.
We love the speed it comes out of the faucet, the flavor and the instant hydration we feel when we drink it!
Clear and clean yummy water.
Have two systems in my house. One in the kitchen and then i took the tank from the second setup and attached it to a TallBoy. I love the structures water! When i leave town, i try to bring as much water-from-home as I can because it doesn’t get better (in my opinion).
AquaLiv Water is the only water we will drink and we refer all the time to friends and family! It is the best water and only water that quenches thirst. Thank you AquaLiv !!!
I am drinking fresh clean water without wasting water to get GREAT water.
It has worked perfectly for years! Just follow the directions for properly changing the filters annually- GREAT drinking water all year long!!!!
Love this system. No issues with leaking or water pressure. Water tastes great.
We love our AquaLiv system! Easy self installation supplies structured ph balanced water to our “Instahot”, cold water dispenser, icemaker, and room temp faucet. Love the taste and support of good health.
Best water system I know of.
Good clean drinking water is important and it's even better when it's afforable!
Water tastes great!
The quality of the water is excellent.
taste of the water
I like the idea of drinking healthy water
Taste, how healthier the water is.
AquaLiv delivers good tasting water. It requires minimum space. The instructions for filter replacement are thorough and easy to follow. Removal and replacement of the filters is easy taking only about 1/2 hour. Great water on demand!
AquaLiv is rated 4.90 based on 632 reviews