AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

I like the idea of drinking healthy water
Taste, how healthier the water is.
AquaLiv delivers good tasting water. It requires minimum space. The instructions for filter replacement are thorough and easy to follow. Removal and replacement of the filters is easy taking only about 1/2 hour. Great water on demand!
the water taste
We have been using the system for about 4 years. very good water, and its Tasty. High Quality components are included in the kit. and the Filter set
Thank you so much for your support. I've been a customer/purchaser for over 7 years now. Very satisfied
We have used our AquaLiv pure water system since 2013 and have always been very pleased. The water is "smooth" and has a very good taste. It is easy to drink more water each day because we feel better after drinking each glass. We've tried so many different bottled and speciality waters. We've tried other filter systems - even those other well known name alkaline waters but we think that AquaLiv is the best. Our friends have complimented our water and have purchased systems for themselves. Customer service has been excellent with questions answered, quick filter orders and good follow-up communications. Teresa D. in North Carolina
We are using this System a few years already, and enjoying every single day! The water is very delicious!!!
Yes. I love the water and the filters last a long.
I love the ease & convenience & the water taste great!! I know I’m drinking healthy water
Aqualiv is a wonderful water purification system. We truly feel there are legitimate health benefits and it tastes better than anything else.
It’s an amazing system and the water tastes great.
The water tastes good and I like the idea of it filtering through natural minerals.
We love our AquaLiv Water System! The water always tastes very refreshing and nourishes our bodies perfectly.
We love the taste of the water. The customer service has consistently been amazing from before our purchase, till now a full year later. :)
Fantastic!!!
Water taste like silk
We LOVE IT!!!
We have used the Aqualiv system for over 2 years. It's a great water system. It makes a person happy to know they can trust a good company to deliver a good product.
I like how it tastes.