AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

I have had this system for over a year. The water tastes better than any other source I come across. Everyone in the house feels better after regularly drinking this water. The system is well designed and well built. Filters are relatively easy to change. I also love that I can send an email and get a thoughtful response to any water question I have. Top notch product and top notch company. Thank you Aqualiv :)
We love the taste of the water. I love knowing that most of the impurities are removed, and the water structure is returned to its natural state. The customer service is always AMAZING.
Delicious water!
works well! filters are expensive. at the very least give us free shipping
Water tastes good and comes out fast.
It's gives us clean water.
exactly what I was looking for in a drinking water system
My water never tasted so good. When we have company over and serve them a glass of water they always say why does your water taste so good!
Everything
It has worked perfectly for years! Just follow the directions for properly changing the filters annually- GREAT drinking water all year long!!!!
AquaLiv delivers good tasting water. It requires minimum space. The instructions for filter replacement are thorough and easy to follow.
Removal and replacement of the filters is easy taking only about 1/2 hour. Great water on demand!
the water taste
We have been using the system for about 4 years. very good water, and its Tasty. High Quality components are included in the kit. and the Filter set
Good healthy water
AquaLIv system is amazing. Water tastes like silk.
I absolutely love my AquaLiv Water System so much that I fill my stainless steel water bottle and take it with me everywhere I go...my children do the same. I’ve had other systems, but this is the best by far & I hope it lasts me for the rest of my life.
I've had my AquaLiv Water System for years, better water for me, better tasting and much less expensive than anything I saw that did as much. I drink it and thereby drink more water as it tastes so good. I cook with it. I love it.
The system is easy to use and the water tastes great
I love this system ,no more buying water hauling it home then getting rid of all the plastic.It taste great,love it.
Knowing that the water I drink everyday is the best I can get.
AquaLiv is rated 4.87 based on 1,144 reviews