AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"I have had this system for over a year. The water tastes better than any other source I come across. Everyone in the house feels better after regularly drinking this water. The system is well designed and well built. Filters are relatively easy to change. I also love that I can send an email and get a thoughtful response to any water question I have. Top notch product and top notch company. Thank you Aqualiv :)"
"Good healthy water"
"I absolutely love my AquaLiv Water System so much that I fill my stainless steel water bottle and take it with me everywhere I go...my children do the same. I’ve had other systems, but this is the best by far & I hope it lasts me for the rest of my life."
"I've had my AquaLiv Water System for years, better water for me, better tasting and much less expensive than anything I saw that did as much. I drink it and thereby drink more water as it tastes so good. I cook with it. I love it."
"The system is easy to use and the water tastes great"
"I love this system ,no more buying water hauling it home then getting rid of all the plastic.It taste great,love it."
"Knowing that the water I drink everyday is the best I can get."
"The system works well and I like that there's not a limit to the amount of water that flows through the system like other water filter systems I've used in the past. However, I still have a bit of a hard time with the taste of the water. I'm used to the reverse osmosis filtered water where there isn't a taste, but I'm hoping the health benefits are a good trade off!"
"I love the taste of vortex water. My sweat is a silky feeling now. I love my water system, just ask "Pryceless the dawn". I work maintenance for a 652 unit property and everyone loves this water while their fixing Air Conditioners on hot summer days."
"The water tastes good and we feel good when we drink it. It's much better than the reverse osmosis system we had before."
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 516 reviews