AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System recreates the dynamics of a mountain spring under the kitchen sink to produce the best-tasting water you’ve ever had.

AquaLiv 5 star review on 30th March 2021
AquaLiv 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Gabriel Navarrete
AquaLiv 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Ken Gray
Love the taste and ease of this System!
Thank you so much, Peggy! Love to hear that!
I am terribly upset with my system. After less than 3 months my water started tasting awfully bitter. I think something is wrong with the filters I was shipped. Tried to sanitize and nothing worked. Ordering another set thinking maybe the last ones had a defect. If not, I am wondering what else could be wrong with my system. For years, we LOVED and even bragged to friends about our amazing water system!
Hi Brian, sorry to hear about this. AquaLiv Systems don't work for years and all of a sudden stop working. We also ship hundreds of filter sets monthly. We've never had defective filters and if we did, the production batches are huge, and we would have hundreds of complaints. We're going to reach out by email to get your issue resolved. Thank you.
Product good not customer service.
Hello Beth! We're happy to hear you are enjoying your AquaLiv System but are unhappy you experienced bad customer service. If you have any advice on what we could have done better we would graciously accept that. Thank you.
Easy to use and maintain
Too expensive, and don't even offer free shipping. Not sure if it is even removing chemicals from water.
Hi Elizabeth. We're sorry you feel our replacement filters are too expensive. Our filters have been the same price for ten years and were at this price long before you purchased your AquaLiv Water System. We're perplexed as to why you purchased the system in the first place since the filter cost was known at the time of purchase. The price works out to only $0.27 per day. It has been difficult for us to maintain this price for so long as our costs continue to increase. Our filters also contain the minerals that naturally alkalize the water so they do double-duty along with purification. Speaking of purification, the purification performance on the AquaLiv Water System is certified by a 3rd party laboratory.
Delicious clean fresh water alkaline level averages 8.7.
Very poor customer support
Hi Carey. I looked up your account and it appears you ordered the incorrect filters for your system. It seems the confusion arose because you have purchased two different models of systems from us and purchased filters from a reminder email sent in 2017 for the old model. We did offer to refund the incorrect filters upon their return and we are happy to do so. Thank you.
AquaLiv is rated 4.85 based on 1,969 reviews