AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System recreates the dynamics of a mountain spring under the kitchen sink to produce the best-tasting water you’ve ever had.

AquaLiv 5 star review on 30th March 2021
AquaLiv 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Gabriel Navarrete
AquaLiv 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Ken Gray
Replacement cartridges are very expensive. Restructuring unit is made of plastic.
No way to create a new account
Hi Paul! Our store doesn't have accounts. All orders are simply linked to email addresses. Thanks!
Healthy water, I hope.
Thank you for your review, Jim! We assure you that you're drinking the healthiest water- it's like having a natural spring in your sink!
Everyone says that the water does not taste good
Hi Carmen, I'm sorry to hear you don't like the taste of the water. That is certainly something we don't hear often. I looked up your location and we have a lot of people enjoying AquaLiv Water in your area. If you think something could be wrong with your installation, please reach out to us for assistance. Thank you.
Very good quality filter. I really like the idea of re-adding some natural minerals and the idea of structured water seems to make sense. I’m really not sold on the alkaline concept but I’m just some guy, I think it might mean it’s loaded with negative ions so maybe it is a benefit. I think this is pretty much as good of a filter as you can get.
Thank you for your review, Brad! Our water is actually naturally alkaline, which means that we do not use electrolysis to split apart water molecules to create an abundance of OH-. We add a portion of magnesium to naturally increase the mineral content of your water and boost your pH. Our naturally alkaline water has a stable pH and provides mineral assets to the body, instead of just negative ions.
Weren't you offering the filters for $99 if You sent filters on a yearly basis. If so could you apply that discount? Thanks
Hi Gaylen, we send out a $20 discount annually which brought the filter price down to $99. However, there used to be a shipping charge on top of the $99. We increased the price of the filters to now accommodate free shipping to the USA and Canada. I can see you used your $20 discount on this order and did not have additional shipping charges on your order so you are good to go. Thanks.
It provides good water.
We're glad you're enjoying the system, Stephen!
well you can still taste the horrible taste of water but i wouldn't live without my filter system
Thanks for the review, Wanetta! It means a lot to us that even those that can't stand the taste of any water prefer AquaLiv!
good water
Thank you for the review, Roxanne!
filtered water
Thank you for the review, Joseph!
Filters are very high and your shipping charges are high as well. May switch to a new system if prices keep climbing.
Hi Tommy! Our filters are $99 when replaced annually. That's the same price they have been since 2009. It works out to $0.27 per day which is an excellent value. I looked up your account and saw that you purchased two filter sets in 2018 ( which puts on on schedule) so we just credited you $20 on your recent filters purchase. Look for a reminder email 11 months from now with your annual $20 filter discount. We're not a shipping company so there isn't much we can do there. We charge what FedEx charges and not a penny more.
I like it but my kids are having a hard time adjusting to this water.
It's okay
I would like to use my $20 coupon but you send it to early.
Clean water
Easy Installation. The filers and accessories are expensive though!!
I think the replacement filters with shipping are too expensive. $44.35 per filter is high.
Hi Brenda, sorry you feel that way. Our #2 filter is very expensive as it utilizes more exotic media and includes the minerals that make the water alkaline. Our filter set is just $99 for the whole set when replaced annually. It's been that price for over ten years and while our costs have increased we have been holding this price for our customers.
Refreshing Taste. Side note filters do not seem to last as long as advertised
Hi Richard, our filters are verified to remove all tested contaminants for a minimum of 1000 gallons or one year, whichever comes first. You would have to exceed 3 gallons of consumption every day of the year to exceed that. Please do reach out to us if you have concerns. Thank you.
Nitrate removal