AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System recreates the dynamics of a mountain spring under the kitchen sink to produce the best-tasting water you’ve ever had.

It provides good water.
We're glad you're enjoying the system, Stephen!
well you can still taste the horrible taste of water but i wouldn't live without
my filter system
Thanks for the review, Wanetta! It means a lot to us that even those that can't stand the taste of any water prefer AquaLiv!
good water
Thank you for the review, Roxanne!
filtered water
Thank you for the review, Joseph!
Filters are very high and your shipping charges are high as well. May switch to a new system if prices keep climbing.
Hi Tommy! Our filters are $99 when replaced annually. That's the same price they have been since 2009. It works out to $0.27 per day which is an excellent value. I looked up your account and saw that you purchased two filter sets in 2018 ( which puts on on schedule) so we just credited you $20 on your recent filters purchase.

Look for a reminder email 11 months from now with your annual $20 filter discount.

We're not a shipping company so there isn't much we can do there. We charge what FedEx charges and not a penny more.
I like it but my kids are having a hard time adjusting to this water.
It's okay
I would like to use my $20 coupon but you send it to early.
Clean water
Easy Installation. The filers and accessories are expensive though!!
I think the replacement filters with shipping are too expensive. $44.35 per filter is high.
Hi Brenda, sorry you feel that way. Our #2 filter is very expensive as it utilizes more exotic media and includes the minerals that make the water alkaline. Our filter set is just $99 for the whole set when replaced annually. It's been that price for over ten years and while our costs have increased we have been holding this price for our customers.
Refreshing Taste. Side note filters do not seem to last as long as advertised
Hi Richard, our filters are verified to remove all tested contaminants for a minimum of 1000 gallons or one year, whichever comes first. You would have to exceed 3 gallons of consumption every day of the year to exceed that. Please do reach out to us if you have concerns. Thank you.
Nitrate removal
Filter does not seem to remove as much from the water as we expected
Hi Brad. If you are measuring Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) you won't see much of a change with the AquaLiv System. TDS is 99%+ beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium. Our system is designed to not remove the beneficial minerals and then adds magnesium. TDS is usually very similar between the source water and AquaLiv Water.
it's ok
replacement filters getting to expensive
Good
Good tasting water
AquaLiv is a great water system. I've been using it since 2013, and I love it. However, it only gets three stars because the filters are expensive and have to be replaced regardless of the use. AquaLiv also charges for shipping on everything, even purchases well over $100, which most companies don't do in this day and age. The only reason I order the filters and pay for the shipping is because you can't get the filters anywhere else but the AquaLiv site. Essentially, the system is a brick if you don't buy the filters.
AquaLiv is rated 4.86 based on 1,538 reviews