AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"Clean tasting water"
"The water tastes great! We added the RO system last year as our water is very hard to start with and that was the key. We love it, although it is a bit more expensive to maintain than we had hoped for a family of 6."
"Yes it works very well"
"maintenance free"
"It's efficient, discreet, and attractively shiny. I like the idea that this is filtering out all of the impurities that the government says aren't harmful. I don't like brown water when a mishap occurs."
"water taste better"
"The water is good. No discernible taste. My only disappointment is the water coming out of the aqualiv faucet never comes out cold. Good thing we have a line going to our refrigerator."
"Great tasting water"
"Great tasting water, it's like drinking from a mountain stream"
"Just wondering if you re-test water quality after using your system? Also, is there a way to tell if filter is full before 1 year? We also have an arsenic filter added on."
"Still have hard water coming through my AquaLiv system."
"The system seems to work. The filtration is a benefit to me. Haven’t tested water to prove any other claims."
"it is working great but the filters are pretty pricey I used to get a 20 dollar off coupon but don't seem to get it anymore. good product and I drink a lot of water"
Hi Jeff, we send out an email with a $20 discount code 11 months after your last purchase. This program is ongoing. Thank you.
"Aqualiv is really good and tasty water."
"We have certain confidence that our drinking water is pure both for us and the family pets. Thanks!"
"I have two AquaLiv systems installed in two separate places. In my house and hat uses well water the system delivers peace of mind and has absolutely delightful taste. In my apartment in the city that uses municipal water the taste is less appealing but that seems to be courtesy of the minerals in NYC water. In any case I feel much better giving AquaLiv treated water to my children."
"Enjoying my AquaLiv water system only thing I dislike is the price for the yearly filters."
"Yes, Been using it for years. Very happy overall"
"100x better than the tap!"
"Good filter system"