AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"We have been using the system for about 4 years. very good water, and its Tasty. High Quality components are included in the kit. and the Filter set"
"Thank you so much for your support. I've been a customer/purchaser for over 7 years now. Very satisfied"
"We have used our AquaLiv pure water system since 2013 and have always been very pleased. The water is "smooth" and has a very good taste. It is easy to drink more water each day because we feel better after drinking each glass. We've tried so many different bottled and speciality waters. We've tried other filter systems - even those other well known name alkaline waters but we think that AquaLiv is the best. Our friends have complimented our water and have purchased systems for themselves. Customer service has been excellent with questions answered, quick filter orders and good follow-up communications. Teresa D. in North Carolina"
"We are using this System a few years already, and enjoying every single day! The water is very delicious!!!"
"Yes. I love the water and the filters last a long."
"I love the ease & convenience & the water taste great!! I know I’m drinking healthy water"
"Aqualiv is a wonderful water purification system. We truly feel there are legitimate health benefits and it tastes better than anything else."
"It’s an amazing system and the water tastes great."
"The water tastes good and I like the idea of it filtering through natural minerals."
"We love our AquaLiv Water System! The water always tastes very refreshing and nourishes our bodies perfectly."
"We love the taste of the water. The customer service has consistently been amazing from before our purchase, till now a full year later. :)"
"Water taste like silk"
"We LOVE IT!!!"
"We have used the Aqualiv system for over 2 years. It's a great water system. It makes a person happy to know they can trust a good company to deliver a good product."
"I like how it tastes."
"The system has worked perfectly since installation, and we have become so accustomed to our water, we never leave home without it. We have a 3 year old granddaughter who asks for water as soon as she comes, and insists on taking some home. Aqualiv is a very good product and well worth the money."
"Absolutely love my aqualiv system! I have owned many systems this is my favorite!"
"Yes great water filter system"
"Convenient, easy. Don't have to refill anything. Great taste and I feel very hydrated. I would drink twice as much water before and feel sort of sick but with the minerals from aqualiv I feel satisfied and refreshed. Thanks for this system. It's awesome."
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 511 reviews