arcteryx Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend arcteryx

How would you rate arcteryx ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike Topoly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about arcteryx in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mike Topoly
"Customer service is exceptional. They truly stand by their warranty standards. I bought a pair of Alpha AR pants which I ripped during a climbing expedition. I sent the pants for repairs, and the support personnel found defects with the GoreTex unrelated to the repair request. They offered to replace the pants with a new one (I opted in to upgrade mine to an alpha SV which they were okay with)"
"great tracking Info and the ability to have tracking updates sent to Facebook messenger is fantastic"
arcteryx is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews