Aria Lattner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aria Lattner
Live Chat
Read Aria Lattner Reviews

About Aria Lattner:

Boho Chic Jewelry from Austin, TX. Known for their unique, trendy designs, high-quality, fair prices, and beautiful packaging.

contact@arialattner.com

Tell us how Aria Lattner made you happy
AMAZING customer service! Live chat, easy to reach, very responsive. The jumpsuit is my favorite!
It's beautiful. Fits wonderfully. Material is comfy. I love the ankles
The fabric and fit is wonderful but not for a public wearing. This is very much a person for size 10 and under if you want to feel flowy and comfortable in public. I have had a child and struggled with my body since then. I am a size 12-14 and the outfit fits great for around the house but I was hoping for a little more flowy. I love it. I will wear it gleefully as the fabfric is divine. Too close of a fit for me to me comfortable in public.
To say I love these jumpsuits is an understatement. When I first saw the ads I fell in love with the look but was hesitant about the fit and softness that everyone raved about. Four jumpsuits later and I can tell you that they are as soft and comfy as everyone claims AND they are also super flattering. I’m 5’2”, on a good hair day, and I don’t feel lost in them. These jumpsuits are some of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
So comfortable!!! My new favorite outfit!
I never buy something twice. I had to get this in 2 colors. I live in this jumpsuit. It’s sexy but casual and I can still dress it up. Thank you for creating the best item of clothing in my closet!!
It fit great! At first, it looked too long, but there's a way to adjust the leg length by folding the band area at the ankles or moving them up toward the calves. What I worried about more was the cowl-neck piece of the jumpsuit. It's a bit loose on me, but it looks fine with a sports bra. I am thinking to sew that part a little smaller though. Anyway, this jumpsuit gives room for you to be creative! You can dress this up or down, and it looks nice. I got the lime-colored one, and I like it with tan skin :) I will be getting more.
I bought black now I'm buying magic mushroom brown and midnight heather. I get so many compliments yet I feel like I'm wearing pajamas. Sexiest "pajamas" ever! Amazing product Made in the USA.
realy really love this jumpsuit. Wore it out to a friend's for dinner and wine and everyone loved it! Then I sat on my couch afterwards in comfort
I had buyers remorse as I was waiting for the item. I was excited but then scared that it wouldn’t fit or I wouldn’t like it. Neither of those things happened. Not only did it fit perfect, it was so comfortable, I didn’t want to take it off! The back is beautiful and the front is very flattering on a mother of four. I highly recommend this and love that it is handmade in my hometown. I have moved to he Pacific Northwest but this makes me feel like I have a piece of home ❤️
I’m back and want to buy another. So so soft. Moves and doesn’t in all the right places! Fast shipping!
I am loving my jumpsuit! Ordered another one on march 6th. Paid with pay pal but with no email from you folks about my order yet.
I’ve made several purchases and have never been disappointed! Beautiful jewelry every time. Definitely recommend!
What a great purchase -- I am so happy to have discovered this brand! Earrings are just gorgeous and shipping was fast. Earrings looks so timeless and elegant. Will definitely be purchasing more from Aria! 📦😍
Aria Lattner 5 star review on 1st March 2020
I’ve bought three necklaces. All are beautiful but the chains are plated and they discolor almost immediately. It makes them look cheap and while I know this is not heirloom jewelry, it shouldn’t be such an instant issue. I would order more jewelry from y’all if this hadn’t happened. I’m especially leery of the bracelets as I know they will wear much more quickly.
I have also ordered two of the jumpers. I love them. Wish you would bring back the original colors like teal and wine!
Beautifully made jewelry. I was surprised how big the necklace charms are, but very well made. I will order again from this company. Packaging was a nice touch along with the handwritten note and seal.
I haven’t been ordering from them for long, but the membership is 100% WORTH IT! Their customer service is incredible, and I recommend them ten times OVER!!
I absolutely love the jumpsuit! It’s soft and lays perfectly, it’s classy and sexy all rolled into one and I want every color now!
I am so in love with these earrings. So elegant and timeless. Will go with a evening dress as well as shabby chic jeans!
Beautiful!!! Received just in time for a family gathering and it was center of attention! Thank you for such a beautiful piece!
Aria Lattner is rated 4.72 based on 1,587 reviews