Aria Lattner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aria Lattner
Live Chat
Read Aria Lattner Reviews

About Aria Lattner:

Boho Chic Jewelry from Austin, TX. Known for their unique, trendy designs, high-quality, fair prices, and beautiful packaging.

contact@arialattner.com

Tell us how Aria Lattner made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am loving my jumpsuit! Ordered another one on march 6th. Paid with pay pal but with no email from you folks about my order yet.
The products are overpriced. I only buy with a 50%discount. Even then, there are times I feel it was not worth the price. It’s a shame because I LOVE a few pieces but it’s hit or miss.
Your customer service was non-responsive after I made a request to change my order, not long after placing it. Also, the request to join the Intercom app to talk to your staff was insulting, since one would have to pay to download it. I have still not heard any response from anyone, even after the weekend.
So sorry for this, Catherine! I hope everything has been taken care of with your order by now? Please let me know if not!

Also very sorry for the very belated response.

Regarding intercom, sorry for the confusion, you don't need to download any paid app. You can chat with us using the Chat widget on the bottom right of our site! (It is powered by Intercom. I think you were seeing the pricing to use intercom on your own website to chat with customers -- that is what we use on our end to respond to chats from the on-site chat!)

Sorry again for the slow reply and the bad experience. I hope we can make it up to you!

Chris
I’ve made several purchases and have never been disappointed! Beautiful jewelry every time. Definitely recommend!
What a great purchase -- I am so happy to have discovered this brand! Earrings are just gorgeous and shipping was fast. Earrings looks so timeless and elegant. Will definitely be purchasing more from Aria! 📦😍
I’ve bought three necklaces. All are beautiful but the chains are plated and they discolor almost immediately. It makes them look cheap and while I know this is not heirloom jewelry, it shouldn’t be such an instant issue. I would order more jewelry from y’all if this hadn’t happened. I’m especially leery of the bracelets as I know they will wear much more quickly. I have also ordered two of the jumpers. I love them. Wish you would bring back the original colors like teal and wine!
Beautifully made jewelry. I was surprised how big the necklace charms are, but very well made. I will order again from this company. Packaging was a nice touch along with the handwritten note and seal.
I haven’t been ordering from them for long, but the membership is 100% WORTH IT! Their customer service is incredible, and I recommend them ten times OVER!!
I absolutely love the jumpsuit! It’s soft and lays perfectly, it’s classy and sexy all rolled into one and I want every color now!
I am so in love with these earrings. So elegant and timeless. Will go with a evening dress as well as shabby chic jeans!
Beautiful!!! Received just in time for a family gathering and it was center of attention! Thank you for such a beautiful piece!
I am disappointed in two bracelets I have received: Order #24703, the Jupiter Moon Bracelet is rather skimpy on the black matte beads & thus does not fit me well; Order #24868, the Hawaiian Ocean Jasper Leather Wrap Bracelet also is not sized properly for my wrist. No matter how I wrap it the closure always ends up on the top of my wrist along with the Jasper stone, not an attractive look. I will be seeking returns on both items.
This is wonderful I love it, very comfy and stretchy wonderful material.
While at time it makes me nuts to NOT talk with you, you have always given me prompt customer service and your product line is above compare!!! LOVE Aria Lattner, Mari and Patty!
Amazing quality for the value!!!
Used the earrings for my wedding and they were a total hit!
LOVE my jumpsuit!! I literally have not taken it off! the softest piece of clothing I have ever owned, but not only that, it is STYLISH af!
I've bought a number of items from this company in the past. Loved all...at first. Almost all items I've purchased either broke within 12 weeks or the finish wore off in the same time. They did offer to replace a couple of the items, but the replacements also broke within a short time period. Now, it seems I can't even view the merchandise on their sight without becoming a member. Very disappointing.
They are great with products , design would only suggest better free shipping on orders
Go-to for gifts for my wife-- birthday, Valentine's, Christmas--they have not steered me wrong. On the off chance she isn't thrilled with a piece, exchanges are a breeze. They are easy to reach on their live chat, which I really appreciate.
Aria Lattner is rated 4.71 based on 1,578 reviews