Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Your guys are great. I tried to order the same items from Char Broil but the wait time on the phone was over 2 hours and no one answered the emails sent in. This company was right on my order good customer service. I will use them again.
Purchased sig Romeo 1 pro red dot great sale price ,great shipping , great customer service. Text Nick with some problems I had mounting it , quick and informative reply. That’s great service!!
Great kit with fast and efficient shipping
Fantastic customer service after running in to a problem with the shipment carrier. Definitely be doing business with Armory Survival again. The axe I purchased far exceeds any expectations I had as well. Thank you
Fast and friendly
The product came in 2 days earlier than expected and it came in perfect condition
Very quick and great service.
Item in stock (which is rare these days) , fast delivery with the best prices!
Great experience with shopping, ease of buying, and fast free shipping! I'll be keeping an eye out for future products from your company, thank you!
nonenonenone
Had what I needed, at a competitive price. Since it's "survival" food I won't be breaking the seal to try any of it, unless there's an emergency, because I don't want to shorten the shelf life.
I enjoy working with the Armory Survival(AS) crew, especially Nick. Great person. Had an issue and called AS and he got right to work to resolve the issue. Thanks Nick
Was a longtime coming but I was updated about the delay
I recently ordered hard white wheat berries.. I was very pleased with the packaging and quality..I have already made bread with them and it turned out phenomenal..will order again from Armory Survival..
Very quick shipment and item arrived intact with no damage.
I was looking for an armorer's kit. Armory Survival was the second lowest price. The lowest price vendor had bad reviews for customer service and some bait and switch complaints. Armory Survival had good reviews so I took a chance on a company I've never heard of. They are the real deal! Free, very fast shipping and it was a first rate kit, Not a second hand returned product. They are on my list of favorite vendors.
The Masters Wrench. A great multi tool at the bench or in the field. Easy in the hand and on my guns. I love it. Thanks guys
I'm upset that I hadn't heard about your company sooner. You saved my Christmas. Others we're taking 4-6 weeks to ship. I appreciate all the hard work I'm sure went into the holidays. The package arrived flawlessly. I ordered 2 RealAvid ar-15 tools. They are amazing. Thank you
Amazing customer service. Incredibly helpful, kind and responding to emails very quickly.
I was very impressed with Armory Survival and Nick. I actually found them looking for long term food storage. I read the reviews on multiple companies and felt like Armory Survival had the best reviews. I was very pleased with my experience. I got food storage and a solar generator. Nick contacted me to ensure I knew how long the items would take to ship. He also walked through the generator options and figured out what was best for my situation. The customer service was excellent. I have been very pleased with my experience.
Terrific company. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and helpful regarding their products. Not only will I purchase from them again, but I'll encourage everyone I know to use them too.
Armory Survival is rated 4.90 based on 96 reviews