Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Your guys are great. I tried to order the same items from Char Broil but the wait time on the phone was over 2 hours and no one answered the emails sent in. This company was right on my order good customer service. I will use them again.
I recently ordered hard white wheat berries.. I was very pleased with the packaging and quality..I have already made bread with them and it turned out phenomenal..will order again from Armory Survival..
Very quick shipment and item arrived intact with no damage.
I was looking for an armorer's kit. Armory Survival was the second lowest price. The lowest price vendor had bad reviews for customer service and some bait and switch complaints. Armory Survival had good reviews so I took a chance on a company I've never heard of. They are the real deal! Free, very fast shipping and it was a first rate kit, Not a second hand returned product. They are on my list of favorite vendors.
The Masters Wrench. A great multi tool at the bench or in the field. Easy in the hand and on my guns. I love it. Thanks guys
I'm upset that I hadn't heard about your company sooner. You saved my Christmas. Others we're taking 4-6 weeks to ship. I appreciate all the hard work I'm sure went into the holidays. The package arrived flawlessly. I ordered 2 RealAvid ar-15 tools. They are amazing. Thank you
Amazing customer service. Incredibly helpful, kind and responding to emails very quickly.
I was very impressed with Armory Survival and Nick. I actually found them looking for long term food storage. I read the reviews on multiple companies and felt like Armory Survival had the best reviews. I was very pleased with my experience. I got food storage and a solar generator. Nick contacted me to ensure I knew how long the items would take to ship. He also walked through the generator options and figured out what was best for my situation. The customer service was excellent. I have been very pleased with my experience.
Terrific company. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and helpful regarding their products. Not only will I purchase from them again, but I'll encourage everyone I know to use them too.
Excellent product. Excellent pricing!
Awesome service, personal attention on an important order. Highly recommend supporting this veteran owned business!
Armory Survival 5 star review on 20th December 2020
The ordering process was perfect and pricing appears to be OK, although I haven't the time to compare. Value for product appears good; however, as far as taste... that we won't know until we try the product which we haven't done yet. Since it is survive food, we were leaving the containers seal until such a time as needed for Survival.
Thank you to Nick who assured me for trucking my orders by contacting me and updating their status. It took for long time to get my orders but I am glad to get my orders safely in the middle of pandemic.
We received our order quickly, but one of the items was incorrect. I contacted ArmorySurvival and they arranged to have the correct item shipped with no questions asked. It also arrived quickly...we were very impressed the excellent customer service.
5 stars!! Nick was beyond helpful. He answered all my questions and even offered additional options to better suite my needs. Armory Survival has a fantastic selection of goods that are right up my alley, my kind of store.
Thanks Armory Survival team. You guys are Awesome!!
Steve S
Great service!
Prices and delivery were great.
placed several orders so far, all products were delivered in great condition, thank you very much, many blessings!
Excellent shop with the right gear needed to keep my locations powered. The customer service is top notch and the response time is faster than a cop driving to a donut fire. I recommend Armory Survival for anyone looking for portable alternative energy for their home, vacation getaways, or boat.
Items arrived sooner that projected. Good service.
Fast shipping