Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have purchased two Inergy Kodiak systems, plus some other things from Nick and Armory Survival. These are good folks and you should not have any problems.
Best price on the internet! I emailed a question to them about shipping times and they responded in a fairly quick time-frame, during the COVID-19 event.
Highly recommend!
Robert H
Very good prices!
Shipping was packaged well, but was slow probably due to economic circumstances and item arrived in good condition.
These guys and gals were very pleasant to work with.
Good prices.
Good website.
Outstanding customer service.
Jason, thank you very much for your review and for working with us. Enjoy that Real Avid kit and we are always here if you need anything else.
I've made a couple of purchases with this company and as always, they deliver.
At the beginning I was leery as I am not too trusting shopping on line and always fear that I will get ripped off. But after talking with Nick, all fears are put aside and I know that with confidence he will make sure that I get what I buy and he will honor and back up all his product. Great company to do business with.
Manuel, thank you, sir! I know it's tough to trust some companies (especially online) that you haven't worked with before. I greatly appreciate your trust in us and your repeat business. If there is anything that I can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care!
Nick was the man. He made sure everything arrived in a timely manner. I will def be checking out Armory Survival again.
The Armory Survival team is the absolute best! I have never come across a better company to deal with in my life! Nick answers my emails and questions very quickly. I have every confidence that I am getting the best customer service and the best products.
Thank you so much! That means a lot to us and looking forward to working with you more in the future.
Products received were top quality and Nick is a great customer service representative. Thanks.
Thank you, Zev! I greatly appreciate you sticking with us through some of the delays we encountered. You're the man!
The Avid tools I have purchased are of the highest quality. Like I’ve always heard: You get what you pay for. I believe they are worth every penny spent. Customer Service & response have also been great. The shipping was a bit delayed, but in this day & time, it’s understandable & tolerable. I’m quite satisfied & I would buy the brand again & I would buy from the good people @ Armory Survival again.
Thank you, James! We greatly appreciate your business and your wonderful reviews. Enjoy those Real Avid tools.
Great Service, I forgot to add apt # and Nick helped me out right away. Shipped the next day and I am enjoying my purchase. Thanks again!
Thank you, Steve! Glad to help and happy you are enjoying that awesome plate carrier.
Lowest price. No tax. Quick confirmation . Fast free delivery. Correct product in perfection condition . No complaints from this buyer.
Thanks, Gene! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Very great customer and I will be purchasing from y’all again soon
Colby, thanks man for sticking with us on your purchase. We greatly appreciate you and hope that thermal optic helps you bag some tasty meat!
Nice additions to first aid kit. Fast shipping. Thanks
You got it, and thank you! Stay safe and let us know if we can help with anything else.
Very good service and product.Appreciate the Thank You noteWill be happy to deal with you again
Thank you for the great review and your order, Alan. We are looking forward to working with you again!
Items were as advertised. Everything can in a very fast manner. Very happy with them and will use again in the future.
Thanks for the review, Shane! Glad those stitch kits got to you so quickly and you guys are liking them.
Item arrived on time & as described. I would happily do business with Armory Survival again.
Thank you! We look forward to working with you again soon :-)
Super quick delivery/processing even during COVID-19! I ordered it March 26 & it was delivered April 01! It was a little tough getting it out of the box, but no big deal!
Thank you for the review. Yea, those tents get packed a little tight to make sure nothing happens to them in transit haha! We want to make sure they arrive in perfect condition so you are ready for your outdoor adventure.
Armory Survival is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews