Arrow Electronics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Arrow Electronics

How would you rate Arrow Electronics ?

Justdoityourself
Verified Reviewer
"An altogether nasty, drawn out and irritating experience for me. Arrow will spam your credit card with activity. Some vendors will perform an authorization and then charge again a little later, cancelling the authorization. This is sub-optimal enough for people watching credit card activity and credit line, but is easy to spot with two charges of the same amount. Arrow goes above and beyond and subdivides the order for their own convenience and charges a spam of un-intuitive amounts spread across an un-intuitive timeline ( whenever they get to it... days ). Due to this confusion, I rejected the delivery of the packages, believing that I had been charged for un-agreed upon shipping and/or parts I didn't order by mistake. Arrow again goes above and beyond and states that even though I never touched any package they can't refund me until they re-process the package entirely in the warehouse. Spoilers: It has been weeks and they keep saying it just takes time. If you like to know where you stand and get an order completed quickly and in a clean fashion, regardless if there are mistakes made. Stay away from arrow.com. Arrow.com is not interested in a smooth convenient experience for you. In an event something goes wrong they will tell you, sorry this is just how we do things. I will not be wasting my time with them in the future. Otherwise you'll probably be alright."
"Their customer service staff must have been recruited from clown school. They're very rude, always act like they are inconvenienced that you're calling or asking for an assistance, ignore your emails, requests for pricing, and NEVER go above an beyond. I have been in the electronics industry for 20 years, and I would say in the last 6 or 7, the level of respect I have for Arrow has plummeted from a 10 to a 1."
"Horrible customer service. Arrow claims they never received my order but instead of giving me a correct email or fax number to resend my order they sent me to their IT help desk?! The IT help desk person was just as rude and not helpful. Decided to call back and see if I could get someone to help me and instead was answered with yet another rude person not willing to help. Will never order from them again."
"They shipped me the wrong parts over a month ago. I contacted them to send the correcr ones and they resent the wrong parts two more times. For the past 2 weeks I've contacted them to try to return these items and the company still has yet to tell me how to proceed to return the items. Worst customer service i've ever dealt with when it comes to acquiring parts for the company I work for. I'd advise to shop elsewhere as their products are overpriced as well."
"Bought a cooling fan which was the wrong size. I wanted to exchange. Got a customer serviced email stating there are no returns or exchanges. What company in this day and age won't let you do an exchange. Only ones with poor customer service policies."
Stefan
"Due to a promo deal, their site was overwhelm. A page was posted to provide your contact info with the option for someone to contact me by phone to take the order. This did not happen. The next day after no call so far, I got on their chat and explained and the CSR said they would take care of it, I just needed to place the order which I did. Well, the shipment came but the promo item was missing. Contacted another CSR again who said she doesn't know why the previous CSR said they can give me the promo, the most she can do is take 30% off instead of the BOGO item. I felt robbed, deceived and switch and bated, but more importantly, the vast amount of time on the two chats I had to be on just to reach that point of disappointment which could have been prevented if their IT infrastructure was up to the task."
Arrow Electronics is rated 1.33 based on 6 reviews