Arrow Electronics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Arrow Electronics

How would you rate Arrow Electronics ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
April

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Arrow Electronics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Horrible customer service. Arrow claims they never received my order but instead of giving me a correct email or fax number to resend my order they sent me to their IT help desk?! The IT help desk person was just as rude and not helpful. Decided to call back and see if I could get someone to help me and instead was answered with yet another rude person not willing to help. Will never order from them again."
"They shipped me the wrong parts over a month ago. I contacted them to send the correcr ones and they resent the wrong parts two more times. For the past 2 weeks I've contacted them to try to return these items and the company still has yet to tell me how to proceed to return the items. Worst customer service i've ever dealt with when it comes to acquiring parts for the company I work for. I'd advise to shop elsewhere as their products are overpriced as well."
"Bought a cooling fan which was the wrong size. I wanted to exchange. Got a customer serviced email stating there are no returns or exchanges. What company in this day and age won't let you do an exchange. Only ones with poor customer service policies."
Stefan
"Due to a promo deal, their site was overwhelm. A page was posted to provide your contact info with the option for someone to contact me by phone to take the order. This did not happen. The next day after no call so far, I got on their chat and explained and the CSR said they would take care of it, I just needed to place the order which I did. Well, the shipment came but the promo item was missing. Contacted another CSR again who said she doesn't know why the previous CSR said they can give me the promo, the most she can do is take 30% off instead of the BOGO item. I felt robbed, deceived and switch and bated, but more importantly, the vast amount of time on the two chats I had to be on just to reach that point of disappointment which could have been prevented if their IT infrastructure was up to the task."
Arrow Electronics is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews