Assistive Bathing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assistive Bathing

Tell us how Assistive Bathing made you happy
Ian Webster has just completed my walk in shower . We are delighted with all the hard work Ian put into it. He was the perfect gentleman. Always very polite and punctual. 100% trustworthy. We would recommend Ian to other customers as he is a true professional. My husband and I have now become friends with Ian .
If you are considering this company STOP. PLEASE STOP AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE.
The worst pressure selling - of the kind you see on Watchdog and consumer TV shows warn you about.
Spent hours in my elderly parents house with thier high pressure sales talk, All the usual soft soap talk, The big discounts for signing today that they can offer- but only today, the VAT saving they can help with, Keeping them talking for hours because they know they won't kick them out.
Asking them to sign forms after they've said they don't want to order today - to save on the VAT because by mother is ill, They found attached to this form they would also be signing an order form for over an order for over £8k.
You don't sit in elderly peoples houses for hours trying high pressure sales techniques to sell over priced bathrooms.
ONLY HAD SALES REP OUT AT MOMENT AS GOT OTHERS TO SEE.But compaired with another company (mobility plus)this companies ethos was a breathe of fresh air.I can't praise the sales rep enough.he was so friendly & thorough very professional. Even when he could have said things about other companies we'd had out ,he didn't.He even apologised for the bad experience we had the day before with mobility plus.of course this was nothing to do with him or this company but I suppose he thought it reflected on his trade etc.I cant praise the sales rep enough (sorry forgot your name )but you know who you are.As I am not great with having strangers in my home ,he made this a very pleasant experience. I can only coment on survey as we not decided who to go with yet.But if rest of service is of as good as this ,then I would definately recommend
Assistive Bathing is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews