Assistive Bathing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Assistive Bathing

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Assistive Bathing?

Tell us how Assistive Bathing made you happy

"ONLY HAD SALES REP OUT AT MOMENT AS GOT OTHERS TO SEE.But compaired with another company (mobility plus)this companies ethos was a breathe of fresh air.I can't praise the sales rep enough.he was so friendly & thorough very professional. Even when he could have said things about other companies we'd had out ,he didn't.He even apologised for the bad experience we had the day before with mobility plus.of course this was nothing to do with him or this company but I suppose he thought it reflected on his trade etc.I cant praise the sales rep enough (sorry forgot your name )but you know who you are.As I am not great with having strangers in my home ,he made this a very pleasant experience. I can only coment on survey as we not decided who to go with yet.But if rest of service is of as good as this ,then I would definately recommend"
Are you Assistive Bathing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Assistive Bathing is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews