Austral Lending Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Austral Lending Solutions

Tell us how Austral Lending Solutions made you happy

Telephone
"Jason and team at ALS are a pleasure to do business with and are an integral part of our operational team of external support. Efficient, competent and no fuss - well done mate."
"great company to deal with.. prompt service. friendly people and good rates.. i would highly recommend their services."
"Natalie, Carl and the team have been awesome in helping us, they take care of everything. They know they’re stuff and got us an amazing deal. The process is explained in the beginning with a flow chart to help and then they kept us informed every step of the way. Then the after sale service and advice is second to none. Highly recommend these guys. Thanks heaps Nat and Carl xx"
"One phone call, simple and easy. Perfect."
"Jason and his team are always a pleasure to deal with. Response time, application and approval was super quick with no lost to our production. Thanks heaps."
"The whole process was quick and effortless (on my behalf) from the quote to the completion of the lease. Thank you Jason"
"Great service"
"Quick and easy help. Very mindful of people with little knowledge and happy to answer any and all questions."
"Jason was great to work with. Would definitely recommend ALS."
"Jason is always extremely helpful and always attends to our matters promptly with great results."
"Always a pleasure dealing with Jason in Rockhampton, with excellent service there's no need to go elsewhere!"
"Great to work with does the best job"
"Carl, Nat and the team at Gladstone Lending Solutions could not have been more helpful. Their efforts went above and beyond expectations and they worked tirelessly to ensure I received the best solution to suit my needs. I highly recommend their services."
"Jason was terrific to work with and very prompt"
"Easy to deal with, hassle free."
"Great service every time over many years, usually in short time frames. Jason has never let me down and I would highly recommend his service and great advice to anyone requiring equipment finance."
"Jasons b2b relations are outstanding. We have completed multiple contracts over the years and we can honestly say he is by far the best we have ever done business with. He will now always be our point of call. All the best!"
"Good work , need to buy a new grader Please help"
"I was recommended by a friend who has gone through Jason and his team before and I am certainly glad that they did. It was a very simple process, with Jason even speaking to the car yard for me in advance. I would highly recommend anyone needing car finance to contact Jason. You won't regret it :)"
Austral Lending Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews