Austral Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Austral Lending Solutions

Tell us how Austral Lending Solutions made you happy
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve had an amazing experience. Leeanne handled my loan application and from beginning to end and it was a seamless experience.

This was after I’d started the process with a different brokerage who had made so many errors and at the 3 week mark hadn’t made any headway or stayed in contact.

Leeanne completed the process for me within 7 days keeping me up to date every step of the way. Oh and she saved me on both the interest rate and other fees.

Thanks Leeanne ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
...............
Natalie at Austral Lending Solutions has gone Above & Beyond again for us! This is why we keep coming back to Carl and his team. They are very professional and get the best deal possible. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Thank you!
Very knowledgable and helpful, went above and beyond to make a change happen.
Great service from very a knowledgeable financial adviser
VERY HELPFULL IN THESE STRESSFULL TIMES, KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE IS SECOND TO NON
We’re incredibly grateful for Natalie's and Carl’s assistance in securing borrowings for us for our new home.
Very happy family – in no small part to the assistance from ALS.
It all started with a short conversation with a friend of mine when I ask "who do you know for finance" and before I could finish my sentace he replied with "call this bloke Jason he will look after you" so..........I did.
From the first point of contact Jason was straight into the job, and within what seemed like a few short blinks of the eyes it was sorted and the funds were ready.

Even the singning of the paperwork was simple.
All I can say is Jason at Australia Lending Solutions is my point of call for any financial lending in the future.

Thanks.
Blake Thomasson
Quick no fuss finance very helpful in all areas
Austral take care of all of our finance requirements - from home loans to vehicle and equipment finance. We can not fault them.
Professional service highly recommended.
Very helpful team and made everything so easy. I'm already looking at a second loan and will be using these guys again every time,
Jason and the team are always so helpful and get things done so quickly.
Jason was very helpful and apt in responding to all my queries in a timely manner. Will continue to use Austral Lending Solutions going forward.
Carl and his team are great to deal with. Very friendly and are happy to help wherever they can to take the pressure off the client. Highly recommended
Excellent customer service and prompt with everything. Made is so easy will definitely use them again.
Process from start to finish was easy!
Interest rate came back extremely competitive.
Excellent customer service, speaking with the one person regarding the loan.
Approval and funding within a few days.
Will definitely use ASL again.
Thanks team.
Finance process made easy and time saving
To say that Austral Lending made the process of obtaining finance easy is an understatement! We couldn't be happier with the personal approach to service that Jason offers at Austral.
Very fast efficient and excellent to deal with; will recommend to other people
Austral Lending Solutions is rated 4.96 based on 55 reviews