Austral Lending Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Austral Lending Solutions

Tell us how Austral Lending Solutions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jason is great to deal with when organising finance for a variety of different machines for a variety of different industries. He always presents new ideas and suggest the best platform for lending to suit the cost and age of the machine. Would highly recommended Austral lending to anyone looking for finance solutions.
Very good to deal with will be using there services next time I need equipment finance
Jason is always available to discuss equipment finance and get deals through with out fuss at good rates
Highly recommend Jason and ALS services for your finance needs
As always the finance was settled promptly and professionally, even at short notice by Jason and the team.
Smooth and efficient service 😊
Carl & the team were extremely helpful especially the ladies nothing was to hard as I did not know anything about mortgage loans highly recommended
Leanne was nothing short of amazing!!! Generous with her time and information, EXTREMELY efficient and was most interested in getting me the right loan for my business.
Austral Gladstone help made our dream come a reality they were very professional,friendly staff and very honest about all our enquires about opening a business. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to go in the right direction with a business. Thanks Again Team
Fantastic service, always available at short notice - highly recommend Carl Weston and his team
Very efficient, nothing is too much trouble.
makes the buying process easy and hassle free!
good service
The process was really easy for the loan for my new company car. Austral Lendin arranged a value and repayments that suits my business over a term that was perfect. Austral handled the whole lot and settlement was there on time, ready for me to collect the car from the dealership. Thanks so much for all your help.
Austral Lending Solutions is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews