Autoecosse Dundee Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Autoecosse Dundee

Tell us how Autoecosse Dundee made you happy

"Absolutely terrible service. Sold me a service plan at previous service with promise of free MoT, full Valet, pick up and return car and courtesy car. Paid in over £300. Only changed oil and MoT and I fought for 6 months just to get a record of the 'service'. Ignored all my emails until I was contacted by another branch trying to sell me a new car! I will never trust or use them again. Worst customer relations of any garage I have ever used in 45 years of motoring."
Are you Autoecosse Dundee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Autoecosse Dundee is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access