B&Q Delivery Reviews

B&Q have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.61%
Industry Average
" Have spent over £1000 on a part order for a kitchen, the first part was delivered okay but the second delivery has become a farce. "
posted 1 week ago - Carrie
" The next issue I had was that I'd told B&Q that I lived in a first floor flat and was told the delivery would be possible. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" New door delivered, but delivery driver did not do collections, so door left with me. "
posted 1 month ago - Debbie Keenan
" ordered a product for a 2 day delivery, turned up on time, wrong colour and type of radiator! 2. "
posted 1 month ago - nigel holmes
" Was down for next day delivery but I was not to be in. "
posted 1 month ago - Holly Grey
" B&Q are not capable of providing a home delivery service. Ordered some furniture for delivery. Waited in all morning. Rang up. Delivery had been cancelled because B&Q didn't give Parcelforce the right flat number. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" ordered online a hedge trimmer, next day delivery was free, text sent hour before delivery. thought this was great. Delivery arrives no text, asked about the text, 'don't do that mate' and handed me a box with a shower, when I said ordered a hedge trimmer he simply took it back and drove off. Have emailed 3 times in 3 days no reply no hedge trimmer. Don't deal with these people. Off to trading standards. "
posted 2 months ago - m wickens
" Order numbers dont match products it has been a complete disaster cant stress enough do not buy from B & Q warrington its cost us so much in telephone calls, trips to B & Q and paying for joiners time lost beause of no delivery if kitchen. "
posted 2 months ago - Graham Campbell
" After ordering a bulk order which you state arrives the following day, I find out that my order will actually take 8 days to be delivered even though it is in stock. Very poor service after phoning 3 times to speak to someone then finding out that your order will take this long. Wish I had spent my money elsewhere which actually has a good customer service and good delivery options. POOR SERVICE!!!! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Shocking. Order didn't arrive and no one seemed to know exactly what had happened. I paid for a next day Sunday delivery and the order took 4 days. They kept telling me it would arrive and wasted my time and cost me money with a decorator waiting around. Won't use again. They even tried to hold off on my refund whilst the goods were an route back to them with the courier. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
B&Q
Write your review on
B&Q

Get ready for our phone call!