B&Q Delivery Reviews

B&Q have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.00%
Industry Average
" The item didn't turn up on the delivery date shown, so 4 days later I call and they didn't even know it had been misrouted or bother to call me to say its been misrouted, they just gave me a tracking number. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Waited 3 weeks for kitchen units, given delivery date by email. Reminders by text we will contact you the day before with 2 hour time slot,( no text. The driver will ring 30 min before delivery ( no call ) postcard through letter box from parcel force at 8 am unable to deliver no answer. Customer service no help only there to make excuses. A day off work and still no units,what a shambles "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" ordered some tiles on line had made payment with card payment was confirmed and delivery confirmed and was given date for delivery B&Q phoned the day before to confirm delivery waited in all day no delivery made no phone call to tell me it is not being made i phoned B&Q and was told they have not got any of tiles and are not restocking them no apology received and took three phone calls to them to get my money back which took 8 days to pay me back i would not buy any thing from them on line again after 50 years of buying from them never again "
posted 3 weeks ago - mike
" 80, for next day delivery to my local branch. "
posted 1 month ago - Michael Rawlins
" I was told that if I can’t be home for the delivery then a neighbour would have to take it. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Took 3 days of work in total for delivery of a door , still never got it , cancelled order in the end , no notice or anything to say it wasn’t coming , shocking service , won’t be buying from them again. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" The delivery service was awful. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" When you buy something and pay for a delivery, you expect to get it at your door. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Placed an order online for slabs plus sand and cement, told me online that delivery will be made within 3 days, job was booked in then was told the slabs will be seven days and there's nothing they can do, fuming, lost the job and a weeks money. Won't make that mistake again "
posted 1 month ago - Building company
" I recently had a kitchen fitted, firstly they changed the delivery date which in itself was not a problem, just inconvenient, as they got rid of the original surveyor, so my fitting was delayed. "
posted 1 month ago - Mary Trevillion