B&Q Delivery Reviews

B&Q have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.85%
Industry Average
" I ordered flooring online for delivery on a specific day. It did not appear on the day. I rang and was told it would be delivered next day. I did not arrive. So the next day I rang to cancel the order and was finally told the truth - the flooring was going to the sub- contractor today and would be a further 3-5 days before I got it. Just try being realistic and truthful. I won't be ordering online again. "
posted 4 days ago - C. Martin
" Order for click n collect as website says in stock to be called as 'there is a glitch in the system, we don't stock those items' shocking customer service. Had to have home delivery because I need to finish kitchen off, but will avoid B&Q in future "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" We received damaged items on delivery, numerous leaks which has caused damage to flooring and decorating in rooms below. "
posted 1 week ago - Vicki
" Nightmare! Spent £3000, kitchen delivered in drips and drabs over the last 4 weeks , still awaiting 3 worktops! wrong units sent, units missing, wrong handles, wrong size doors, hinges you name it! Everything that could of gone wrong has gone wrong! Spent everyday for a week after the delivery of kitchen,, going into the store to rectify issues with experts ! ? Hah !? Store Manager has not bothered replying to my email! No apology from store manager either!! I coukd go on, very bad experience ! Very stressful. "
posted 1 week ago - Paul Finn
" Placed order. No date given for delivery. Been on phone 20 mins to be told they'll ring on the day. I actually work so how's that supposed to happen? They were quick enough to take my money but not sort delivery problems !!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Garbage service! Ordered an item 2 weeks ago and arranged delivery for today. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tony
" Ordered Cooke and Lewis hinge on Wednesday and paid £5 delivery charge. That only gave me delivery date of the following Monday! What's more, I have to be in to sign for it! Compared to delivery service from the likes of Amazon the service offered by B&Q is appalling and expensive. - Never again "
posted 3 weeks ago - Nick Delaforce
" First the delivery was damaged as rudely explained by the DX delivery driver. On the second attempt the DX delivery driver delivered my product to an address 10 miles away from my house. The driver also said I had signed for the product when I had never received it. Gross missconduct? Shocking unacceptable service and nobody cares. Cheap labour has to stop. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Ian Doubleday
" Ordered two pairs of taps on a Saturday for next day delivery, called Customer Services on the following Monday to check that delivery would be on that day, after checking the Customer Services agent said that Parcelforce had already delivered the parcels. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Delivery and customer service was extremely dissappointing. "
posted 1 month ago - Catriona Strivens