B&Q Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend B&Q
1 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

About B&Q: From DIY specialists to builders and beyond visit B&Q for all your home and garden supplies and advice on all the latest design trends. B&Q’s website has over 12,000 products that you can buy directly and over 25,000 products you can reserve to collect later. B&Q have a huge range of home and garden ,kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, paint, power tools, lighting and many more.

d.noble@diy.com

B&Q Customer ServicesCatesby Business ParkWhite Rose Way

Categories:
DIY & Tools
Home And Garden

Tell us how B&Q made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"My husband and I popped along to B & Q in Newport, Isle of Wight to look for a replacement bathroom door lock. We asked a male assistant sporting the name badge, Kia, for help in finding a suitable door handle and lock. It wasn't an easy task since our existing handle is quite old but Kia offered us several possible options to fix our problem. In the end we had decided upon a small brass bolt rather than having to chisel out the door for a new lock to go with a larger handle. Kia had then directed us to another aisle where we were looking for a shower part. After we parted he had given our problem more thought and found us there with an alternative, more discrete catch, which we ended up purchasing. He was one of the most helpful assistants we have encountered, not just in B and Q but in any store. If there were a scheme to recognise excellent customer service at B and Q I would definitely recommend Kia."
Are you B&Q? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The wrong colour of blocks have been delivered! After talking with hub eventually was told yes the blocks do come in brown so why was I delivered grey? At the hub after some prising admitted they come in a brown colour after trying to tell me they were all shades of grey (not as shown on or as described on website). Still on my drive and still trying to get what I ordered after numerous phone calls. Still waiting, not good enough B&Q just get me what I ordered and stop passing the buck."
"Chippenham branch- I have visited this branch 4 times Ivette last 3 days. We are from Cornwall and are away from hoe renovating a property for our son in Calne. I have been assisted by different shop floor staff each time and every one has been so helpful and friendly. I have had to buy multiple things each time and they assisted me around the store until I had everything I needed. Amazing customer service. Thank you !"
"This is what I ordered, that i received"
"Visited Bidston B&Q garden department this Monday, needed a few plants and shrubs but no idea which to buy. Lucky for me I spoke with Faye, she was more than happy to advise and very knowledgable, I came home with some lovely plants that look lovely in the garden. Thanks Faye, your customer service skills are excellent, pleasure to have met you. Sue B"
"I was in the Bolton store for an hour speaking to 5 different people about wanting to order composite decking, each one of them have me different answers on how to order. The woman from gardening called Amanda was useless!!! She didn't even want to be there! Disgusting service. My mother who is from Blackburn was with me was appalled she could not believe how rude they were and compared them to the Blackburn store. Never again am I shopping here."
"Excellent service.employee in yeading b n q went out of his way to help me throughout my checkout and put my products in my car.thank you"
"do Not use B&Q! We had a new kitchen and bathroom fitted which wasn’t cheap and had the worst experience ever! The fitters are not B&Q fitters, they are sub contractors who if your lucky may speak English! The bathroom was so poorly done that it had to be ripped out and started again!! The kitchen was sub standard, shocking plastering! Basically B&Q took a whole year to sort! Customer services shocking! Homefit is a joke! One person doesn’t know what the other is doing! Waited a long time for things to be delivered and then Received broken goods! (3 times!). Had a whole kitchen in my living room for a whole month whilst they had to do the bathroom again! Bottom line they do not care! Caused me extreme stress and would say avoid them at all costs! B&Q the worst experience ever! I wish I had read reviews before I booked them in as I would have seen just how unhappy they make customers!! Also the fact they have been on watchdog 3 times says it all really! Awful company!!"
"Worst customer service ever received by the most miserable, unhelpful person and bored employee!"
"Beware! B&Q kitchen furniture is NOT waterproof. After 2 years a couple of doors on our £16000 kitchen had swollen. We claimed on the product warranty in December 2018. After much chasing, the so-called "aftercare" team announced after five months that the damage was not covered by the warranty."
"The flower pot coloured changed after using for about a month. B&Q always selling poor quality product, this isn’t the first time now, will have to remind myself not to go back again."
"Texas from Speke Liverpool went out of his way today to find goods for us Totally professional in his dealings with us 5 stars all around Thank You"
"Thank you Carl of B&Q Havant for your great customer service regarding my online order for Artex repair kit - you where very helpful."
"Thought I would buy a watering can - there they were, right at the top of their high rack, completely out of reach. Now wheres the sales assistant................."
"What’s the point in selling wood too long to fit in a car if you never have anyone in your timber stores to cut it down for customers (Burgess Hill). Hate shopping ok B&Q; an archaic, dinosaur of an operation, surely one of the next retailers to hit the wall!"
"Nobody available to help when buying a lawnmower. 1st assistant approached had worked there for three days and couldn't help, searched for another who didn't know anything about the products and didn't think anybody did. Terrible service. Will never go in there again."
"I bought laminate flooring thanks to Darren he calculated what I needed and loaded it and advised to drive careful with the weight. What a star!"
"They literally don't care once they've got your cash so do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere. The masses of negative reviews should speak for themselves. They do not offer solutions and then just plain ignore you when it's made clear they're "sorry" and can't do anything to help. Utter shambles of a company."
"Thank you to Steve at Dundee branch for professional and fast service."
"I have just fitted a new bq kitcken and it's fine . I have one issue with the beko double oven and the gap at the top in the over housing unit. I don't understand how this standard unit is not comptable with a beko bouble oven."
B&Q is rated 2.19 based on 1,227 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access