B&Q Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend B&Q
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

About B&Q: From DIY specialists to builders and beyond visit B&Q for all your home and garden supplies and advice on all the latest design trends. B&Q’s website has over 12,000 products that you can buy directly and over 25,000 products you can reserve to collect later. B&Q have a huge range of home and garden ,kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, paint, power tools, lighting and many more.

d.noble@diy.com

B&Q Customer ServicesCatesby Business ParkWhite Rose Way

Categories:
DIY & Tools
Home And Garden

Click Here

Tell us how B&Q made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I got the laminates delivered today they left it on the road where there is a heavy traffic. They didn't even left it on the footpath. Horrible DHL truck driver very bad manners."
Are you B&Q? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Yvonne from Wakefield store was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of advice on our new wardrobes. She created a 3D image of how our wardrobes are going to look once assembled."
"I went to B&Q the one in Liverpool I got hit in the stumic by a member of staff and told to just move A love i wasn't the on blocking his way and on the way out the alarm went off the security opening acustd me of robbing well that's funny because her the reset the security guard soon shut is mouth they need better staff I will not be bothering going to B&Q again in Liverpool"
"Called to repair a ceiling where the client attempted DIY repair. He told me b&q advised him after showing them pictures. There were cement fibre boards on the ceiling fixes with 15mm screws. Completely wrong and more expensive. They sold him a rendering float to skim the repair. What a disgraceful service costing the client more money and would not of be able to make the repair based on their advise. Fraud is the only way to discribe their behaviour. Obtaining money by deception. Good Professionals don't go to b&q for a reason"
"B&Q Killingbeck Leeds. Absolutely disgusting excuse for customer service, dirty looks and lack of basic customer service skills from both the manager of the store and staff working the tills. Rude and incompetent!"
"Amazing customer service! Sharon from the Erdington branch was super helpful and an absolute delight. Made a stressful job easy and went above and beyond. Received all my order on time will defo be going again. Thanks alot"
"We put our own b&q kitchen in over a 6mths. Tim & Shelby at ravenside b&q were absolutely brilliant. We are oaps & i am disabled but they talked us through all the things we asked. We are very pleased with the quality of the product and the service we received"
"Never ordering from B&Q again. Ordered bedroom furniture and when I did so everything was in stock. A month later my furniture was delivered minus wardrobe doors. After numerous phone calls being fobbed off bu different people, tonnes of empty promises of delivery dates, and the inconvenience of having to take time off work unnecessarily I have now been told the doors won't be delivered till Christmas and even then it's not guaranteed. Everytime I phone customer service I have been on hold for half hour or more. Been told someone will ring back on two occasions and nobody did. I just keep getting apologies and being told they understand. Clearly having no doors is the new in thing. Wouldn't get a car without doors. Avoid avoid avoid not worth it"
"Hi if I could I'd say less than 1 star so my problem began when I went to buy flooring on last day of 3 for 2 offer so went in store for advice which I went home and used this info to find floor unwanted it was £36psm and I was told to narrow search this way so I did and yes I got order WRONG as the info in store IS NOTthe same as online online it was £35.30 psm which I missed because of this so I went into store was told should be ok to swap as same cost and BRAND so I called after 40 mins was told they would call back I'm still waiting even after I refunded the money STAY AWAY I was told by customer service that this is common from in store problem POOR NOW HOW HATD WAS IT TO SWAP LAST FOUR NUMBERS ON A BAR CODE TO CORRECT AN ORDER AND help a customer no this is too easy ."
"I MADE A PURCHASE OF FLOORING ON 29.10.19.AAND WAS SERVED BY SIMON. HE WAS MOST HELPFUL WITH ADVICE ETC AND VERY POLITE AND EFFICIENT. I COULD NOT FAULT HIM AND OPE HE WILL DO WELL WITH YOUR COMPANY. ALSO TWO WEEKS BEFORE I WAS SERVED BY ROGER AND AMIEE REGARDING THE ABOVE. THEY ALSO WAS HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT. I COULD NOT FAULT THE SERVICE OF THESE THREE PEOPLE."
"Today I was very luckily supported by Deb Palmer from the Lighting Department in B&Q Longwell Green Branch. Lighting purchases are becoming much more complicated with such specific and expensive light bulbs. I was fortunate that Deb took me through the specifications I needed for the bathroom light and then the options bulb type and colour tone. She was bright and cheerful throughout and offered fantastic customer support, to the point that I took her name for this review. I purchased 4 lots of lighting and bulbs and was happy with the help I received, I am completely confident with my purchases. Great Customer Care, Support and real interest in meeting my needs..."
"Spent nearly £10k over a few weeks on new kitchen and flooring. 1.7 tonnes delivered in one delivery alone. The deliveries (checked out by the drivers) filled the garage and we couldn't get to most of it until the flooring had been laid. Some fairly crucial bits of our order were missing. 4 trips and so many calls to b and q last weekend should have resolved it. We were left standing in customer services for over 15 minutes on the last trip and no one served us. We were then sent to kitchens and the staff eventually served us (no one else in sight so not sure why we were kept waiting there also.) The kitchen has now started to be fitted and b and q won't deliver the missing items for 2 weeks apparently due to the couriers being all booked. They won't emergency ship out with another firm to correct their error either, nor deliver to a store for collection? Why???? They won't let you complain (had to ask 10 times to speak to a manager when calling in to ask for the delivery to be bought forward) and the managers don't seem to care either (in fact they had the stupidity to ask why we didn't check our order sooner ** couldn't swing a cat** vacated for major renovations** ) ..... our kitchen fitters will have a 2 week wait unless we purchase some of the items from elsewhere Ridiculous... terrible service.... we do not recommend and will certainly be taking our spend elsewhere by voting with our feet.... this has been a farce from start to finish....you should get your acts together!"
"Been a regular customer at b and q for years and spent some serious money during that time. I recently bought some outside spotlights that are spiked àr the bottom so they can be inserted into the ground. I purchased these about June/ July of this year and the wiring plan was quite meticulous and time consuming. Anyway, one of the lights has failed, in as much as there is a build up of Moisture inside one of the lights, causing a trip out on the circuitry. My problem is that without proof not purchase b and q will not entertain my complaint going forward. In future, I will photocopy all receipts and hard copy them to my hard drive. Very frustrating b and q!"
"B and Q continues to go down hill. Not only has their range of stock been dropping over the past year or so, their wood is some of the worst quality of any DIY shop. Today went into B and Q Farnborough to find they have taken out all their self service tills and one 1 out of 5 tills open take cast. All the rest have great big signs in front of the saying Card Only. Is this a shop? Do they want us to shop with them or not? I feel this is the end of B and Q will be avoiding shopping with them in the future. After all they obviously don't want my money"
"Wasted 2 hours to select flooring with one of their representatives. The flooring was on display. During payment, he found out that flooring is not in stock. Then went for another flooring which was on display and he mentioned that it will be delivered within 14 days when tried to pay for that nearest delivery date was after 28 days. The whole process took me 3 hours and end up buying nothing."
"Door delivered was wrong size ...replacement out of stock . After 3 weeks still waiting to have the wrong door collected and have my money refunded..4 phone calls and 1 returned phone call from the duty manager...absolutely discussed with the abysmal service I have had....can only hope this week they will collect the door and refund my money ....I'm a single parent on limited funds and need to still buy a door elsewhere ...and cannot take another day from work to sit and wait for nobody to come .shameful company and would never spend a single penny with them again ."
"Wow...b&q evesham. Customer service was epic which is a rare thing these days. A lovely and helpful lady called Sarah made the shopping experience a pleasure and helped me choose the right tools for the job . Excellent work evesham and thank you Sarah."
"I got realy well looked after this evening at the Lewis Road store. Needed to catch the 3 4 2 deal on Farrow and Ball paints. At one point about 2 - 3 staff led by Debi and Carol (and others who names I've forgotten sorry) were all determined to establish the location of paints in other stores. Great service. I ended up saving over £90 in one go.... result! Paul"
"if your buying a kitchen from the grimsby branch see Marie Coley. You will struggle to find a more helpful advisor. she has helped us every step of the way, kept us informed of offers, helped us save money and guided us through all the product features. Probably would have gone elsewhere if she wasnt so helpful, well done marie and thanks for all your help."
B&Q is rated 2.22 based on 1,348 reviews