B&Q Refund Reviews

B&Q have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

39.33%
Industry Average
" It’s not even worth 1 star, refused to refund or replace damaged worktops we bought in a local store, I will be taking this matter further !!! "
posted 5 days ago - Vickie fisher
" i BOUGHT A SIROCCO INGNITE ROYAL BLACK MANUAL CONTROL INSET GAS FIRE, I WOULD ADVISE NOT TO BUY THIS FIRE, YOU HAVE GREAT DIFFICULTY TURNING THE FIRE ON, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR FINGERS DOWN THE SIDE OF THE FIRE TO REACH THE CONTROL, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE FRONT OF THE FIRE OF, WHEN YOU DO TURN IT ON, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE THE HEAT OUTPUT IS TERRIBLE, WHEN YOU COMPLAIN TO B&Q THEY JUST SAY, TAKE THE FIRE OF THE WALL AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND, THAT DOESN,T HELP WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY A GAS FITTER TO TAKE THE FIRE OUT, AFTER PAYING FOR IT TO BE INSTALLED AND ALSO PAY A BUILDER TO MAKE A HOLE FOR THE FIRE TO FIT. "
posted 1 week ago - JOHN KELLY
" I had a bathroom installed by the bq unfit,sorry homefit,the sink never emptied properly and attempts to get itk fixed failed eventually told they ate closing so much for my guarantee was told to artange my own plumber and pay him then get a refund from b q trouble I'd they don't do cash refund you have to wait for a cheque it'd the last time I deal them "
posted 3 weeks ago - Alan R
" We would at the very least expected a full refund for the steps and treds given they are not fit for purpose. "
posted 1 month ago - Michelle Shaw
" 100% unreliable. The retailer takes no responsibilities and this is in their T&C but in more subtle words for anything. If they are late or ANYHOW did not deliver on the promise - they DID NOT make the promise of any kind even if they took your money. The best you can end up with is a refund and a robotic "sorry". If your time is worth anything to you then don't deal with B&Q. "
posted 1 month ago - Dmitriy Lobov
" Got a refund on the plastering as it was rubbish. "
posted 2 months ago - Tracy
" We managed to get a refund of about £300 on the unused items we eventually got delivered but have lost about £500 all told. "
posted 2 months ago - Carriew
" Ordered 9 boxes of tiles and paid for on click and collect we to collect 2 hrs later as I got there got an email to say my order had been refunded and the tiles were not in stock what a waste of 2 hrs terrible service would not recommend to anyone "
posted 2 months ago - Derek S
" They would not give a refund as they stated there was nothing wrong with the paint but rather it was down to me for putting it on over an oil based gloss (they assumed it was anyway). "
posted 2 months ago - Annoyed Regular Customer
" B&Q basically left us in a situation where we had no usable kitchen and were offering no alternatives other than a refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous