B&Q Refund Reviews

B&Q have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

40.88%
Industry Average
" Wrong flooring delivered, had to go to store and buy the right flooring costing another £100. No refund until item returned. Had to wait in all day for collection. Appalling customer service and very unhelpful "
posted 21 hours ago - Anonymous
" Shocking. Order didn't arrive and no one seemed to know exactly what had happened. I paid for a next day Sunday delivery and the order took 4 days. They kept telling me it would arrive and wasted my time and cost me money with a decorator waiting around. Won't use again. They even tried to hold off on my refund whilst the goods were an route back to them with the courier. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" We cancelled order and asked for the refund - we will see how that goes taking into account problems we already had. "
posted 1 month ago - Monika
" Money refunded but told we would have to reorder. "
posted 2 months ago - Dissatisfied customer
" Customer service below any standards. My shower screen exploded when nobody was in the bathroom. They offered me a replacement I have requested a refund but they are unable to provide me with it. My wee daughter could have been injured twice as while installation a guy put his foot and made a big hole in my ceiling. Absolutely disgusted. DON't GET A BATHROOM FROM B&Q !!! DON'T get anything from them !! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" As it was something I could get from any electrical supplier I said I didn't want it and wanted a refund. "
posted 2 months ago - SK South East London
" oh yes coz they have space for a huge Shed!!!!! Never again!! Plus I have to wait another week for the refund! My parents and neighbour next door but one were going to buy theirs here too but not any more. "
posted 2 months ago - Kp
" *****DON'T BUY***** ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN ITEMS GET RETURNED THEY IGNORE ALL YOUR EMAILS DON'T REFUND YOU!!!!!!!! "
posted 2 months ago - Chris leon!
" Forca refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" And they actually send me an email saying that they give me a full refund because I choose to cancel my order. "
posted 3 months ago - Johnny