B&Q Refund Reviews

B&Q have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

38.69%
Industry Average
" Only ordered a tin of paint & some brushes for home delivery & they couldn’t deliver! Advised to collect. Er if I could I wouldn’t be having delivery. Twitter & Complaints team difficult and unhelpful. Upon request of a refund they offered a CHEQUE "
posted 2 weeks ago - Kelly M
" never order from here again this place take order and payment when there is no stock of the item u need then expect the customer to call and find out to reorder elsewhere asked for a refund that can’t be done you are just lucky you are a big company wasting a lot of customer time "
posted 1 month ago - Taslima
" I called Hitachi to cancel my kitchen 3 days after purchase in October, also called B&Q to cancel the deliverys...all items came in three separate deliverys. All three did not leave the van( returned all back like the customer service worker said for me to on the phone), however somehow this has not been logged into there system that one of them has been delivered (which didnt!) So what has happened to these items? Whoever sent it back didn't not do there job, Hitachi has took money from me thinking the loan is still active and B&Q hasn't confirmed them??? Absolutely shocking that nothing has been recored or tracked. Been on the phone to Hitachi saying why they took money from when I specifically cancelled it and they said that B&Q hasn't contacted them with the refund??? "
posted 1 month ago - Natalie James
" I then called bbq and they said that parcel force wanted to start an investigation which would take 48 hours, yeah I don't think so mate, its already 4 days late! In the end after a long persuasive conversation I said to her please cancel the order and I told the lady you fight with parcel force you do your investigations in your own time not the customers time and please just cancel the order and give me a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" The store manager polished the large flat surface of the ceiling rose fixing and said based on the outcome he could not refund or exchange saying the product needed cleaning. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I was suppose to get an instant refund atleast within 30 days. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Eventually we cancelled our order and the items turned up a few days later, which we refused delivery on as our money was being refunded. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I asked for a refund, they said it could only be done it they succeed to collect the item they delivered. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" No matter how much you ask for help or spend on phone nothing gets sorted in the way’s of refund or compensation for (at least) 7 deliveries they got wrong, and the months over due it was. "
posted 2 months ago - Laura
" It does not allow anyone of any size to have a 'clean drop' into the pan & I will be spending a fortune on toilet brushes! A refund would be the least B&Q can do and also pay for a plumber to install a toilet that is functional. "
posted 2 months ago - ShipsKat