B&Q Refund Reviews

B&Q have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

39.86%
Industry Average
" We managed to get a refund of about £300 on the unused items we eventually got delivered but have lost about £500 all told. "
posted 1 week ago - Carriew
" Ordered 9 boxes of tiles and paid for on click and collect we to collect 2 hrs later as I got there got an email to say my order had been refunded and the tiles were not in stock what a waste of 2 hrs terrible service would not recommend to anyone "
posted 2 weeks ago - Derek S
" They would not give a refund as they stated there was nothing wrong with the paint but rather it was down to me for putting it on over an oil based gloss (they assumed it was anyway). "
posted 2 weeks ago - Annoyed Regular Customer
" B&Q basically left us in a situation where we had no usable kitchen and were offering no alternatives other than a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" This outfit took our money and order online then failed to deliver on the due date blaming the carrier for losing the shipment. Failed to deliver a SECOND time this time saying they were out of stock. 2 days of massive inconvenience due to lies. We cancelled and demanded a refund, we will obviously never go back "
posted 1 month ago - Deryl Lynn Horne
" Wrong flooring delivered, had to go to store and buy the right flooring costing another £100. No refund until item returned. Had to wait in all day for collection. Appalling customer service and very unhelpful "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Shocking. Order didn't arrive and no one seemed to know exactly what had happened. I paid for a next day Sunday delivery and the order took 4 days. They kept telling me it would arrive and wasted my time and cost me money with a decorator waiting around. Won't use again. They even tried to hold off on my refund whilst the goods were an route back to them with the courier. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" We cancelled order and asked for the refund - we will see how that goes taking into account problems we already had. "
posted 3 months ago - Monika
" Money refunded but told we would have to reorder. "
posted 4 months ago - Dissatisfied customer
" Customer service below any standards. My shower screen exploded when nobody was in the bathroom. They offered me a replacement I have requested a refund but they are unable to provide me with it. My wee daughter could have been injured twice as while installation a guy put his foot and made a big hole in my ceiling. Absolutely disgusted. DON't GET A BATHROOM FROM B&Q !!! DON'T get anything from them !! "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous