B&Q Returns Reviews

B&Q have a Returns Grade of F.

F

F

Returns - Difficult

7.14%
Industry Average
" I called B and Q customer service and explained and they insisted it was my fault that I didn't return them back with the driver when they very well know that THEIR policy is to arrange returns. "
posted 5 months ago - Georgina
" Chose to choose click and collect to speed up my visit only to find the que for click and collect longer than the tills. As returns were located at same place. Terrible idea! "
posted 7 months ago - Mr Gary Pittaway
" I went into the store on Wednesday 21st February after waiting 45minutes in traffic to find out they couldn’t accept my returns as the systems had crashed, yet another load of time wasted. "
posted 9 months ago - Paul Elliott
" My chasing was met with broken promises of call returns and people picking the phone up and putting it straight back down again to stop it ringing. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Told i needed to go to returns desk. "
posted 1 year ago - james c
" Even then when you ring the telephone No it has no option to go through to the returns department so you have to speak to someone in order section. "
posted 2 years ago - Fatema Chowdhury
" , that the lady at the "returns" counter didn't even tried to help us, as one of the tools were from Wellingborough. "
posted 3 years ago - Gary
" SHE DIRECTS ME TO RETURNS AND THE GUY CANT HELP ME. "
posted 3 years ago - grace
" We finally gave up in our attempts to get someone to simply fetch us a box of this key item and agreed to order it, and was given a ticket and we were told it would be ready within two weeks, and that we would need to go to the returns desk to have the order rang in. "
posted 3 years ago - Ken O'Toole