B&Q Customer Service Reviews

B&Q have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

64.68%
Industry Average
" The service was excellent Paul in gardening was so helpful the man on checkouts Peter was very friendly well done "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service. "
posted 1 month ago - John McLaughlin
" Great service! Thank you Karen for going the extra mile. "
posted 1 month ago - Jim and Val Porter
" Massive thank you to Lee in the Arbroath Branch for taking time out of his busy day to help us, giving us advice on pots. He spent time with us and assured we got the best products available! Thanks Lee for great service! "
posted 1 month ago - H
" Very please with there service and professonal help. "
posted 1 month ago - Giri
" Went to Wisbech store today to order fence panelling and posts and me and my husband were helped by an excellent lad called Lee-Jay who helped us size everything, stack the trolley then load it onto the roof of the car. He was excellent and he made the whole shenanigans excellent and even fun. Five start customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Jan Kaneen
" Their customer service was exceptional and James understood that it was a genuine complaint. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" excellent customer service "
posted 3 months ago -
" Had an excellent customer services from B&Q Acton branch from Billy, he was very helpful & pleasant member of staff. Very pleased and he went an extra mile to help me load and unload my tiles . We need more people like Billy, keep up your excellent customer services Billy. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I'm not a great fan of big DIY shops but have to share my experience of B&Q. I went in asking for a load of MDF to be cut to size. The staff were so helpful, never made me feel like I was being any trouble at all. All at a great price. Great service. "
posted 4 months ago - Vince Snape