B&Q Customer Service Reviews

B&Q have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

64.59%
Industry Average
" I was in my local BxQ yesterday 9th March .. Sandra and Colm looked after me .. i must say how very helpful x cheerful a service they gave me 😊thankyou to you both... i left a very happy customer at your Athlone store.. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" We went to the Langley Mill store looking for BBQ Accessories, the guy I dealt with was named Joe he was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me with what we wanted. Very pleased with the service we received. "
posted 1 week ago - Ms Carter
" Fantastic customer service at Ashton store Claire went beyond to help. "
posted 1 month ago - Juliek
" Dear, Jonathan Lowe (Wisbech B&Q), I and my partner have been very impressed and grateful for the advice and help you have given in kitchen design and the patience in exploring our needs and wants, your eye for detail has been invaluable!!! Many thanks indeed, we never gotten anywhere like we gotta from you in B&Q. 5 stars services you made for us!!!! Best wishes Jonathan Lowe, you are really professional person, we are recommending you for everyone! He knows how to safe the money and do what you really dreaming! Mindaugas and Zivile "
posted 2 months ago - Zivile
" Spoke to Martin today from Newtownabbey store, Martin gave a great customer service and located the items I wanted. My thanks to Martin again for his excellent customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Eva
" went to B&Q for kitchen, Emily, Linda and Joanna were the most helpful informative friendly staff you could hope to meet. Nothing was a problem to them, we had our own ideas however a good input from them helped us to create a stunning gorgeous kitchen plan. Thankyou so much for your help and support, we had visited other companies none could compete with your service, support, quality and price Keith & Sheila. "
posted 2 months ago - keith holcroft
" I visited the Keighley store and was served by Lorna in the outdoor dept. I bought a Xmas tree and there was only one left in a stand which was bolted in. Lorna took it out of the stand for me and netted it. I work in the Customer Service industry and I found her extremely helpful, polite and friendly . Lorna gets 10 stars from me. "
posted 3 months ago - Michelle Parker
" I went over to customer service to ask to leave a positive message for the manager regarding the great service I had received, to be told that 'Clare' was the manager!! She still deserve to be recognised for this. "
posted 3 months ago - Mary Wheeler
" Do not use delivery service as products do not turn up and u wait in all day 8 to 8 and no apologies. Shocking customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Just like to say how pleased we were with a kitchen we ordered on 8/10/18, we previously went to the Reading Gate store to look at the showroom after choosing the one we liked, we received good customer service from a girl named Nikki Cornick, she was very knowledgable about kitchens and designed it for us, after giving her the kitchen size she emailed photos of the kitchen to us on the19/9/18 and it was exactly what we were hoping to have. "
posted 4 months ago - Pete B.
B&Q