B&Q Customer Service Reviews

B&Q have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

64.69%
Industry Average
" I have shopped at B&Q in Chard a number of times now. All the staff have been unfailingly polite and helpful, whether ordering a paint colour not usually stocked, or advising which Christmas tree would be best for me. I have found their customer service to be far superior to some of the larger stores and now shop at the hard store for preference. "
posted 4 days ago - Anonymous
" I thing they have best customer service possible. I felt like talking with a friend. All was solved quickly nicely. Recommend 100% "
posted 4 days ago - Deividas K.
" My own experience with B & Q Customer Service in Nottingham has been excellent! After visiting the store to purchase a desk light and bulb I discovered that I had been given the wrong bulb. "
posted 1 week ago - Sue
" Served by lady called Bash.Customer service was absolutely AMAZING. Was looking for a grey paint for outside slabs,bash was just so helpful, Nothing seemed to much trouble. There should be members of staff like Bash in every store. "
posted 1 week ago - Mrs Maione
" I was at B&Q Hemerston Edinburgh today and I was looking for tiles which I was told the ones I wanted by customer service were in Isle 12 and 14, my wife and I looked all around both isles twice taking our time but just couldn't find the ones we wanted so I spoke to a B&Q assistant called Tom he also looked for them for us to find them under a pile of other tiles, he done a great job very polite and professional and I couldn't thank him enough thank you Tom. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Visited Crawley branch, served by Eve in the bathroom Unit Super customer service Make our purchasing experience great Valuable staff, don’t let her go "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Visited Cwmbran store to order Fence panels, Garden gate etc. Not knowing where to start, I asked a member of staff from the garden dept to help me. Darren was absolutely amazing. He advised me of everything I needed and arranged delivery for when I needed it. He even said he would sort out the best fence panels for me. Wonderful customer service, valuable member of staff. Please pass on my thanks to him. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Wendy Hardwell
" It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Richard Peirce at the Warrington Store. He was extremely friendly, approachable and most of all very very helpful indeed, with some flooring I had put down. Unfortunately there was an issue with the flooring. However, Richard was extremely professional and patient when dealing with myself. He provided different solutions and ideas of how the issue could get resolved, which was in the space of 7 hours 😊 Richard is a credit to B&Q and the team. Once again thank to Richard and Debbie Morgan for being fair and showing fabulous customer service 😊😊😊 "
posted 3 weeks ago - Sarah
" Bathroom furniture and fitting - excellent job and great service. Very very pleased. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I went back the next day and Becky at Customer Services couldn't be more helpful. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous