B&Q Customer Service Reviews

B&Q have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Customer Service - Average

65.14%
Industry Average
" I visited the Keighley store and was served by Lorna in the outdoor dept. I bought a Xmas tree and there was only one left in a stand which was bolted in. Lorna took it out of the stand for me and netted it. I work in the Customer Service industry and I found her extremely helpful, polite and friendly . Lorna gets 10 stars from me. "
posted 2 days ago - Michelle Parker
" I went over to customer service to ask to leave a positive message for the manager regarding the great service I had received, to be told that 'Clare' was the manager!! She still deserve to be recognised for this. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mary Wheeler
" Do not use delivery service as products do not turn up and u wait in all day 8 to 8 and no apologies. Shocking customer service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Just like to say how pleased we were with a kitchen we ordered on 8/10/18, we previously went to the Reading Gate store to look at the showroom after choosing the one we liked, we received good customer service from a girl named Nikki Cornick, she was very knowledgable about kitchens and designed it for us, after giving her the kitchen size she emailed photos of the kitchen to us on the19/9/18 and it was exactly what we were hoping to have. "
posted 1 month ago - Pete B.
" I received very good customer service from a staff member called Tiernin at Friern Barnet B and Q in the retail park. Very helpful, polite and cheerful young man. Credit where it is due. Thank you. "
posted 1 month ago - CBM
" A big thank you to Alison working in the paint department in Coseley. Very good customer service. 👍🏻 "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" James at the Kirkcaldy store was beyond helpful. Couldn’t ask for better customer service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Mark Fernandez- excellent customer service at B & Q Cricklewood London ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ n "
posted 1 month ago - Neville Lewis
" We were very satisfied with the service we received from B&Q Castlepoint, from the young man who served us to the men who delivered the flooring, the service was outstanding in every respect. We were given a phone call thirty minutes before their arrival and arrived on time. Keith & Bruce couldn’t do enough, nothing was too much trouble. They were an absolute delight. Thanking you all once again. Capt K. Edwards "
posted 1 month ago - Capt K. Edwards
" Had to return a bathroom sink to the Plymouth branch, phoned before visit and spoke to Mark who checked stock and put one back for me as I was travelling some distance. Contacted him within store and he continued his excellent customer service. Thank you Mark for this really positive experience. "
posted 1 month ago - Jakki Perrin