B2Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend B2Fitness

How would you rate B2Fitness ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
antony steventon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about B2Fitness in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Antony Steventon
"The RDX Focus Pads are a quality product. Made from a combination of high grade leather on the outside with reinforced stitching means these pads are built to take a pounding. They are lightweight, well padded for impact and perfect for what I needed. They offer a snug secure fit and so may need a bit of use before they bed in for those with larger hands. The pads were received in good time and came securely packaged. After using these pads for a few months I can highly recommend them."
B2Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews