world of books ebay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend world of books ebay

How would you rate world of books ebay ?

Sarah Banks-Scott
Unverified Reviewer
"I have bought books from world of books more than 15 times. Every single time they have been great, descriptions are accurate and customer service is perfect."
"Delivery was so fast, well packed & such a very good price. I highly recommend. Thank you."
Hazel Brooks
Verified Reviewer
"World of Books always seem to have what I want and at a good price. Postage is free and the book always arrives in water-tight packaging very shortly after I place my order. I personally recommend them as I have purchased from them many times and always to my satisfaction."
Na Zang
"I purchased a book in November. It took some time on delivery and I could not track the shipped information, so I contacted the seller. What impressed me most was that they gave a reply in time and were willing to help me look into it to solve the problem. Luckily, I received the book afterwards, which consistent with what was described in the details of the item. And I felt it was a book that shined from age. It was much better than expected in all aspects and satisfied my reading demand. In brief, I really appreciated that the seller could help me with enthusiasm and demonstrated their responsibility and reliability."
Ana Petkovic
"The products are excellent, and the delivery is also efficient."
James Vernie
"always get what I am looking for and euro parts give you online discount"
world of books ebay is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews