world of books ebay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend world of books ebay

How would you rate world of books ebay ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Na Zang

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about world of books ebay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Na Zang
"I purchased a book in November. It took some time on delivery and I could not track the shipped information, so I contacted the seller. What impressed me most was that they gave a reply in time and were willing to help me look into it to solve the problem. Luckily, I received the book afterwards, which consistent with what was described in the details of the item. And I felt it was a book that shined from age. It was much better than expected in all aspects and satisfied my reading demand. In brief, I really appreciated that the seller could help me with enthusiasm and demonstrated their responsibility and reliability."
world of books ebay is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews