world of books ebay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend world of books ebay

Tell us how world of books ebay made you happy

"Good price and great product I will shop there again"
Are you world of books ebay? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback world of books ebay receives. Reply Free
"I have bought books from world of books more than 15 times. Every single time they have been great, descriptions are accurate and customer service is perfect."
"Delivery was so fast, well packed & such a very good price. I highly recommend. Thank you."
"World of Books always seem to have what I want and at a good price. Postage is free and the book always arrives in water-tight packaging very shortly after I place my order. I personally recommend them as I have purchased from them many times and always to my satisfaction."
"Excellent customer service and they really care!"
"I purchased a book in November. It took some time on delivery and I could not track the shipped information, so I contacted the seller. What impressed me most was that they gave a reply in time and were willing to help me look into it to solve the problem. Luckily, I received the book afterwards, which consistent with what was described in the details of the item. And I felt it was a book that shined from age. It was much better than expected in all aspects and satisfied my reading demand. In brief, I really appreciated that the seller could help me with enthusiasm and demonstrated their responsibility and reliability."
"No hassle easy to trade with"
"The RDX Focus Pads are a quality product. Made from a combination of high grade leather on the outside with reinforced stitching means these pads are built to take a pounding. They are lightweight, well padded for impact and perfect for what I needed. They offer a snug secure fit and so may need a bit of use before they bed in for those with larger hands. The pads were received in good time and came securely packaged. After using these pads for a few months I can highly recommend them."
"The products are excellent, and the delivery is also efficient."
"always get what I am looking for and euro parts give you online discount"
world of books ebay is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews