B77 Network Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat
Read B77 Network Reviews

About B77 Network:

B77 Network represents several projects in game boosting niche.
Visit our websites for more details:

League Boosting: Elo-Boosters.com
Rainbow 6: Rainbow-Boost.com
CSGO: CSGO-Boosters.com

Main Hub: B77Network.com

Tell us how B77 Network made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have used this site a couple of time and it is so worth the time and money you spend every pro player that have helped me has been kind and extremely good at overwatch. They complete your order fast and will help you with any questions you have. Thank you so much.
We are happy to hear such awesome feedback. Thank you!
Great job, very fast and dedicated
We glad to hear your opinion!
very good!
Thanks for your opinion!
great work by the booster, finished it with good time. Website was easy to access and booster was very kind. thank you
Thank you!
I'm getting a solicitor involved if you don't refund my money
Customer changed his mind right after the purchase, and since our customer support doesn't work 24x7, he wrote this review. He made an order in the late evening and in the morning when our support stuff back to work - got his refund. There is no reason for such threats. We never take money that was not earned by us and make refunds on request if customers want to cancel the boost for any reason. Absolutely unfair review in the form of a threat.
Would definitely recommend K-KILLER. Really friendly booster and a roadhog GOD.
Thanks, we are glad to hear that you were satisfied!
EcO was an Excellent booster & great person too. I would definitely boost with him again. However, very tough for me to play on a different timezone schedule.
Great to hear that. Thanks for feedback!
I put up a request yesterday day and had it completed the same day. I would highly recommend this site and the booster, qodex for the carry!
Thanks
Alles schnell und einfach !
Toller und netter Service!
Danke an piano :)
Great help! Patient and friendly!
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
I am unable to sign in after my order
Hey! There is a link in the e-mail which you should have receive after a payment. This link helps to finish registration process after payment in case of any problems. You probably weren't redirected back to website after a payment for some reason. On our side everything working as we can see. Maybe you've closed paypal tab by mistake before you were redirected? :) Also, please contact us via facebook or e-mail. Because we can't find any payment associated with e-mail you've used to leave a review.
Yesterday I played with qodex and I can really can recommend this guy. He was carring me every game and did his job good. Nex time again with him!!!
Thank you for your feedback about our booster.
Super speed and everything gets done without talking to any one from the service
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
Excellent service and highly skilled booster. Thank you for the fast service
Thank you for your reviews, we are trying to be fast :)
Really good, really fast. Listened to hero requests. Super nice. Would recommend and use again.
Perfect
Fast and efficient.
Fast and efficient.
Very trustworthy of easily ranking up process
despite the misunderstanding of the incomplete order, I was contacted by the admin to resolve the problem, they also refunded me part of the order. very kind. I will provvide to cancel my last reviwes. Bye.
We are glad to hear that this issue was solved :)
B77 Network is rated 4.83 based on 233 reviews