Not Active Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat
Read Not Active Reviews

About Not Active:

B77 Network represents several projects in game boosting niche.
Visit our websites for more details:

League Boosting: Elo-Boosters.com
Rainbow 6: Rainbow-Boost.com
CSGO: CSGO-Boosters.com

Main Hub: B77Network.com

Tell us how Not Active made you happy
I have used this site a couple of time and it is so worth the time and money you spend every pro player that have helped me has been kind and extremely good at overwatch. They complete your order fast and will help you with any questions you have. Thank you so much.
We are happy to hear such awesome feedback. Thank you!
Very good playerz
played well, completed within a good amount of time, communicated well, played my champs requested. Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because they played some champs that I didn't request. So it would be like my first time lucian in ranked yet I went 16/5 so that's weird
He was amazing won 15 games in a row.
Thanks a lot to Lonerr and Razgriz for their amazing work. watching their game was instructive and a real pleasure, and they get a lot of patience to speak with you between games.
Thanks, super nice job guys !
Fizzas was very professional and completed the challenge in the given time. Really appreciate him communicating enough with me so I dont get anxious haha.

Great service, loved it!

Will be back soon enough for more.
Excellent service, completed exactly what I wanted and did it in good time as well
Great company, great fast service, and they have great communication. 5 stars
Really great service!!
Professional, Friendly, Always updating me, Extremely Fast Service. I would definitely recommend this website. Thank you for your service.
good service
Great guy! helped me with a lot! hopefully will work with him in the future
Took a bit longer then expected, but was very kind, hardworking, and always communicating with me. Thank you!
Perfect
SaKKi is a very good booster, the service was very fast and efficient
Awesome job! Quick and easy
Another great job by Ec0!
We appreciate your feedback :)
Very efficient service and helpful in answering my queries. Thanks Farsante
I paid for placement service, you took a long time, and my account ended with a lower rank than I had reached, for me it was a waste of time and money, being that you supposedly guaranteed good results when the range is less than 3500.
Hello. During the payment process you chose that your account rank was in diamond range (3000-3499) before reset. After placements you got 3473 rank which is only 27 SR far from to be placed in Master League and almost highest possible if you were diamond in previous season, as you stated on the purchase. If you had a better rank before the reset then you had to choose 3500-3999 range on the purchase which is an option with higher price. There is a soft rank reset in a new season and MMR of every player got decrease. We believe that 3473 SR after placements (if your previous rank was in range of 3000-3499 as you stated) is really good result. However, we're sorry that we fell short of your expectations and will try to do better next time.
awesome job!