B77 Network Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat
Read B77 Network Reviews

About B77 Network:

Project "B77 Network" represents several projects in the rank boosting niche.

Tell us how B77 Network made you happy
I have used this site a couple of time and it is so worth the time and money you spend every pro player that have helped me has been kind and extremely good at overwatch. They complete your order fast and will help you with any questions you have. Thank you so much.
We are happy to hear such awesome feedback. Thank you!
Great 👍 I love 💘 it totally safe
Ordered last week and it got cancelled 3 times, customer support hasn't gotten back to me in over 5 days, the guy ran it down a couple times and then cancelled the order. I would give a higher review if they get back to me and fix this.
Hello. We are sorry that we failed to deliver an order. We will try to improve our service to avoid such inconvenience for our customers in the future.
Okay communication but 100% got the job done.
Very good playerz
played well, completed within a good amount of time, communicated well, played my champs requested. Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because they played some champs that I didn't request. So it would be like my first time lucian in ranked yet I went 16/5 so that's weird
He was amazing won 15 games in a row.
Thanks a lot to Lonerr and Razgriz for their amazing work. watching their game was instructive and a real pleasure, and they get a lot of patience to speak with you between games.
Thanks, super nice job guys !
Fizzas was very professional and completed the challenge in the given time. Really appreciate him communicating enough with me so I dont get anxious haha. Great service, loved it! Will be back soon enough for more.
Excellent service, completed exactly what I wanted and did it in good time as well
Great company, great fast service, and they have great communication. 5 stars
Really great service!!
Professional, Friendly, Always updating me, Extremely Fast Service. I would definitely recommend this website. Thank you for your service.
good service
Great guy! helped me with a lot! hopefully will work with him in the future
Took a bit longer then expected, but was very kind, hardworking, and always communicating with me. Thank you!
Perfect
SaKKi is a very good booster, the service was very fast and efficient
Awesome job! Quick and easy
Another great job by Ec0!
We appreciate your feedback :)
B77 Network is rated 4.82 based on 273 reviews