Not Active Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat
Read Not Active Reviews

About Not Active:

B77 Network represents several projects in game boosting niche.
Visit our websites for more details:

League Boosting: Elo-Boosters.com
Rainbow 6: Rainbow-Boost.com
CSGO: CSGO-Boosters.com

Main Hub: B77Network.com

Tell us how Not Active made you happy
great work by the booster, finished it with good time. Website was easy to access and booster was very kind. thank you
Thank you!
Would definitely recommend K-KILLER. Really friendly booster and a roadhog GOD.
Thanks, we are glad to hear that you were satisfied!
EcO was an Excellent booster & great person too. I would definitely boost with him again. However, very tough for me to play on a different timezone schedule.
Great to hear that. Thanks for feedback!
I put up a request yesterday day and had it completed the same day. I would highly recommend this site and the booster, qodex for the carry!
Thanks
Alles schnell und einfach !
Toller und netter Service!
Danke an piano :)
Great help! Patient and friendly!
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
I am unable to sign in after my order
Hey! There is a link in the e-mail which you should have receive after a payment. This link helps to finish registration process after payment in case of any problems. You probably weren't redirected back to website after a payment for some reason. On our side everything working as we can see. Maybe you've closed paypal tab by mistake before you were redirected? :) Also, please contact us via facebook or e-mail. Because we can't find any payment associated with e-mail you've used to leave a review.
Yesterday I played with qodex and I can really can recommend this guy. He was carring me every game and did his job good. Nex time again with him!!!
Thank you for your feedback about our booster.
Super speed and everything gets done without talking to any one from the service
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
Excellent service and highly skilled booster. Thank you for the fast service
Thank you for your reviews, we are trying to be fast :)
Really good, really fast. Listened to hero requests. Super nice. Would recommend and use again.
Perfect
Fast and efficient.
Fast and efficient.
Very trustworthy of easily ranking up process
despite the misunderstanding of the incomplete order, I was contacted by the admin to resolve the problem, they also refunded me part of the order. very kind. I will provvide to cancel my last reviwes. Bye.
We are glad to hear that this issue was solved :)
Boosters are good.. the service is the worst.. i pay for 3 league: they do 2 league in 2 day ok it’s good but 3rd league is in stand by for 3 day.. gg for this thief site.
Hey :)
You are right, that's our mistake and we failed you for sure. We have a technical issue with booster payout system which prevented order to be claimed after a two division boost and an order pause. Thanks to you, we will fix that by tommorow.
Also, our manager contacted you with the offering of a free boost of one additional division.
Booster was friendly and worked consistently on the rank, estimated time from the website was way off, since they said 1 hour and it took half a day, but that was not the fault of the booster, they won nearly every game
Thank you for your honest feedback. We will try to update the system, which calculates the approximate completion time to make it more accurate.
Great service